†Cross† LV.12 Pokémon Master
Jun 20, 2019, 08:38 PM 604 read

HELP: What are the hidden mechanics of critical hits?

TIPS

Hi there, And good afternoon. I've heard a rumor with regards to critical hits. The rumour claims that the buff has a few unexpected effects, e.g. it can allow healers to potentially recover more HP than they otherwise would. What's more, it can amplifier your Drive Guage increase by a fair amount. What do you guys think? Is this rumour true? I've read similar claims on Reddit, as well as on the official Japanese website.

(Altema.jp). Best regards, Cross ____________ ______________________ ____________

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - HELP: What are the hidden mechanics of critical hits? image 4
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - HELP: What are the hidden mechanics of critical hits? image 5

Comment 2

• redtriangle53 LV.12 Chief Jun 20, 2019, 08:51 PM

I know that an important part of healing is to achieve critical heals/regens. If you can get your healer's crit chance high enough to guarantee just a couple of crit heals during a battle you can sort of "reset" your team to full health often enough to survive in the long term, making it super useful(even if your healer is not very strong compared to the enemy team's dot).

What I'm wondering about is how crit chance and attack are calculated from a child's crt stat.

• †Cross† LV.12 Pokémon Master Jun 21, 2019, 01:25 AM

Sweet! Thanks for the info😄✨

Home