philtheedragon19 LV.23 Dragon
Sep 30, 2019, 01:48 PM 1,550 read

Can I get some help for a good leader and drive order with my team please?

TIPS
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Can I get some help for a good leader and drive order with my team please? image 1

Comment 6

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Sep 30, 2019, 09:39 PM

You don't need Leda or Bast, replace with Aria/Bikini Lisa.
    Swap Siren's position with Naias.
    Swap Sytry's position with Midas/Bathory.

What amount of damage are you doing?

• philtheedragon19 LV.23 Dragon Oct 1, 2019, 03:57 AM

My high so far is a little over 5.1mil

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Oct 1, 2019, 04:31 AM

That's great damage, my highest is 5.6 million. I'll post my set-up, see if you can replicate the drive order/child order, you should be able to do a little more damage.

• philtheedragon19 LV.23 Dragon Oct 1, 2019, 06:35 PM

Made a few changes to look closer to your team and I’m getting at least half a mil more damage done, one time over a full million more reaching 6.6mil (all in practice mode so far). Thanks so much for the advice!!!

Between sunbeach Mona and aria I chose to spend onyx into aria. I’m wondering, are you getting 3 fevers? I may have made a mistake and should’ve spent onyx on sunbeach Mona to put her into my team instead. Aria still needs onyx but I’m still only getting 7 drives

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Oct 1, 2019, 06:45 PM

6.6 million, nice. As for Aria, I'm not convinced myself - I finish the fight at 80% just before third fever. Maybe she needs to be 60 or needs more Onyx, but her slide it at level 4/5 and I want to save Onyx for Catherine. I haven't really got anyone else to replace her so she stays for now.

• philtheedragon19 LV.23 Dragon Oct 1, 2019, 08:29 PM

Thanks again for the advice, you helped me get at least half a mil more damage consistently. After unning a bunch of practice and a few tickets, I might sub aria for Leda to ensure survivability, I don’t think my Mars has strong enough shield, some of the weaker front line child’s are dying sometimes. And hopefully with Leda she’ll slide so bikini Lisa can prioritize slide. Hurts my heart to see maat tap and bikini Lisa tap instead of them both sliding

Home