†Cross† LV.12 Pokémon Master
Oct 25, 2019, 04:13 AM 693 read

HELP: Optimized healing?

TIPS

Hi there, Good evening. Question: how can I make the most of my healers? I've read rumors that claim a healer can recover more, when they land a crit. Is this true? Most of the claim seems to come from the Japanese server. I hope this the case and that the mechanic applies to the global server as well. With gratitude, Cross P.S. Is any other way to optimise a healer? I'm a F2P user and would really appreciate some advice on surviving this ragna. P.P.S. This isn't related to the main inquiry, but does anyone know where I can find some leaks on future events? Thanks! ^^

Comment 5

• flxvanilla LV.7 Nomad Oct 25, 2019, 05:06 AM

You can maximize healing if you use a Soul Carta with high ATK. Yes, you can land CRIT heals. My Maat uses a SC with high ATK and CRT.

• Vortain LV.15 Chief Oct 29, 2019, 02:27 AM

Another thing to note is there are a couple of Soul Cartas that increase Regen. The 4* SC Baptism of the Godess at +4 adds 125 per tick. This is ONLY for the unit wearing the SC. So if your attacker wears it, when a healer casts Regen for 300, your attacker will get 425 per tick. If you use it on your healer, only your healer will receive the extra Regen. I've used a Regen SC on my Maat this Ragna since since the SCs give HP and Def and the extra Regen, I belive, has kept her from dying.

• †Cross† LV.12 Pokémon Master Oct 25, 2019, 05:15 AM

Awesome! Thanks. I'll try that out later tonight.✨😄👍✨

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 25, 2019, 06:43 AM

How's the healer's skill level ?

I found that its better to get more Onyx instead of using a child as level up materials.

Back when i first started it took awhile to find out the skill cap isn't over till it's over, if you don't know what i mean try pushing the slide skill higher with Onyx. The cap raises when we uncap the child.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Oct 25, 2019, 05:30 AM

Yep, give your healer big CRT for lucky heals. They have saved my behind many a time. Fake Scimmy/Maid Outfit/Rosary accessory is on my Maat.

Home