Kelvin Le FallenSeal LV.7 Mootiversary!
Dec 26, 2019, 08:34 PM 2,225 read

Some tips on House of Reincarnation

TIPS

For restoration 4* highly suggest to use 10% chance at a time as the mileage will goes up when it failed , tried twice 100% and the mileage won't increase at all, beside that 90% chance to failed is quite high. Managed to get 5 Eshu , good luck

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Some tips on House of Reincarnation image 2

Comment 26

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Dec 27, 2019, 02:58 AM

I honestly feel the 4* exchange is the worst one. I'd rather use my blood gems on skins or other things before on HoR.
    I even had few 5* fodder but even then Im happy, I got Noel and Nine to +1, and I got the new child as well.

• Archfiend Laharl LV.23 Warrior Dec 27, 2019, 04:19 AM

Oh wow, welcome back!

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Dec 27, 2019, 04:21 AM

how tf do you remember me lmao

• Archfiend Laharl LV.23 Warrior Dec 27, 2019, 04:26 AM

XD You kidding me? I was low key following you before I knew there was a follow function. lol You're one of my fav posters.

BTW PLEASE tell me you didn't miss the free Medb during the Halloween event. I was like "This is his chance!!"

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Dec 27, 2019, 04:38 AM

I completely missed that :c but I had gotten the normal (since there is a new one) medb before leaving so its kinda fine.
    So far from all that I missed the only things I want is: mars, christmas leda (technically still going so didnt miss her but didnt have luck yet :c) party medb, and Ailill.
    But the updated summoning pool means that I'll get all of them sooner or later without trying so thats fucking sweet.
    Also, you're one of my fav DC comrades too bruh.

• Kelvin Le FallenSeal LV.7 Mootiversary! Dec 27, 2019, 11:08 AM

yea, but user who get devil pass usually will have all those skins , so just a tips to let them know if they want to do it do it with 10%, with release of HoR limited child with one copy can be uncap :D congratulations on nine she is good counter to debuffer

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Dec 27, 2019, 11:16 AM

Yeah I didnt say its useless Im just saying out of the three options its the worst one generally speaking.
    And I thought it was common knowledge to try to get just one copy of each collab child because HoR can give you the uncaps needed later? Sadly I started playing late so all the Hatsune miku and Kemono friends childs are lost forever for me.

• Kelvin Le FallenSeal LV.7 Mootiversary! Dec 27, 2019, 11:22 AM

ahh... I think you're getting hatsune miku chance are higher due japan use to have miku release every year and if they do collaboration chance for them to get back is higher I guess , as for kemono friends I think the chance are really low but let's hope dev team release other kemono then they could get back xD

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Dec 27, 2019, 11:26 AM

Honestly I didnt know Miku came back in the other servers. That really brings my hopes up!
    And if Im being honest, I dont care about the kemono friends ones as much XD there are some I dont care much if I miss.
    I hope they do some other cool collabs in the future, my favorites would be a collab with disgaea, date a live, or hyperdimension neptunia.

• Kelvin Le FallenSeal LV.7 Mootiversary! Dec 27, 2019, 06:18 PM

whoa... the game will be filled with so much cute character xD

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Dec 28, 2019, 09:25 AM

Kelvin Le FallenSeal  As if it wasnt already XD

• Kelvin Le FallenSeal LV.7 Mootiversary! Dec 28, 2019, 08:51 PM

BlueWolf  hahaha , good to have more choices so that able to attract more people to join due to child and art ;D

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Dec 27, 2019, 03:59 PM

I'm on board with you. As a f2p player, I too would rather spend blood gems on skins hahaha
    (☆▽☆)

• Epona is hot LV.8 Nomad Dec 27, 2019, 04:41 PM

Even if I use 20%one at a time,mileage still increase the same as 10% correct?

• Kelvin Le FallenSeal LV.7 Mootiversary! Dec 27, 2019, 06:18 PM

I think so due I do twice 90% it only give one 4* each time

• ❥ Yui~ chan ✿ Ai ❥ LV.26 Midnight Kiss Dec 26, 2019, 09:09 PM

540k onyx... wow

• Kelvin Le FallenSeal LV.7 Mootiversary! Dec 26, 2019, 09:12 PM

will be short on onyx soon as need to raise their skill T^T
    originally got 1,154,572 i did take a screenshot before do all the test and summon, good luck on your summoning~

• Shuten LV.20 Dragon Dec 26, 2019, 09:41 PM

540k is actually low btw, especially with this HoR update, even maybe 3M will gone as my 1M is left for 1k lmao.

• Kelvin Le FallenSeal LV.7 Mootiversary! Dec 26, 2019, 09:45 PM

yup, i'm low on onyx now T^T after raising child skill ready for world boss, keeping some for awaken the upcoming world boss counter "Dancing Maiden Werewolf"

• ❥ Yui~ chan ✿ Ai ❥ LV.26 Midnight Kiss Dec 26, 2019, 09:46 PM

I even had difficulty collecting that much because I often use it little by little

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Dec 27, 2019, 01:57 AM

same here.

• ❥ Yui~ chan ✿ Ai ❥ LV.26 Midnight Kiss Dec 26, 2019, 09:18 PM

Ooo~ great! you can collect that much.

• Kelvin Le FallenSeal LV.7 Mootiversary! Dec 26, 2019, 09:25 PM

yup, you can do that as well and able to gather onyx in a few way by
    Non Time limited way
    - Underground
    - Extract from child
    - Daily Mission
    - Devil Rumble
    Time limited way
    - Abyss Dungeon
    - Moa Dice
    - Mission Pass

remember to keep some for child awakening (increase stat and accessory slot)
    skill level up eat a ton of onyx when highly uncap
    i believe you will face it as well.

• ❥ Yui~ chan ✿ Ai ❥ LV.26 Midnight Kiss Dec 26, 2019, 09:40 PM

You are patient and diligent in collecting items. :3

• Kelvin Le FallenSeal LV.7 Mootiversary! Dec 26, 2019, 09:46 PM

Thank you, i believe you are able to do that as well, Gambateh ~

• ❥ Yui~ chan ✿ Ai ❥ LV.26 Midnight Kiss Dec 26, 2019, 09:48 PM

Arigato~

Home