Aurelius LV.3 Lurker
Feb 6, 2020, 08:33 AM 472 read

Who should i 6*???

TIPS

Could u tell me how u prioritize this ??? I have chang with 0 uncaps , dana with 3 , newbie mona with 0 , panthepn with 0 , etc etc. Could u help me to learn to do this correctly and in the right order ???

Comment 12

• Rosy LV.32 Rare Candy Feb 6, 2020, 09:50 AM

#1 Chang’e: best supporter in the game. excellent for all modes (World Boss, Ragna Break, Devil Rumble, Narrative Dungeon)

#2 Dana: best defender in the game. great for Ragna Break, Devil Rumble, Narrative Dungeon

#3 Newbie Mona: 2nd best supporter. for World Boss, Ragna Break, Devil Rumble, Narrative Dungeon

#4 Pantheon: for World Boss, Ragna Break

more information on other unit rankings is here: http://riceminegl.mnyiaa.com/childs/5stars/sort_by/tier

• Aurelius LV.3 Lurker Feb 7, 2020, 04:42 AM

ty very much rosy ^^

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Feb 6, 2020, 03:02 PM

6 star ur favorite unit

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Feb 6, 2020, 04:50 PM

i agree with both. but if you're question was between the childs you listed, i would go with the one with most uncaps.

• Aurelius LV.3 Lurker Feb 7, 2020, 04:42 AM

i was thinking the same but a lot of ppl told me to evolve chang o.o

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Feb 8, 2020, 12:25 AM

well that is just my own opinion.

• NO NAME verified Feb 7, 2020, 03:22 AM

Generally speaking, 6* your most commonly used attackers first. Attackers tend to benefit most from evolution. Fire Bath, Nicole, Cleo, Eve.

Once your best attacker(s) are 6*, try to focus on long-term viability. In your case, all 4 childs are top-tier and should stay relevant for a long time.

Personally, I’d go Chang’e first as she’s a staple in every mode. Dana tends to hold her own even as a 5*.

There’s no “wrong” answer as you want to 6* all four of them as soon as resources allow. If you happen to get a 7th copy of one before the others, that would be the obvious priority.

• Aurelius LV.3 Lurker Feb 7, 2020, 04:41 AM

should i 6* chang even if she is not uncaped ??

• Dadai LV.12 Chief Feb 7, 2020, 05:09 AM

chang's is great and dana to but i'm agree with Dragon Quest Fan Attackers tend to benefit most from evolution

• Aurelius LV.3 Lurker Feb 7, 2020, 05:11 AM

i have already cleoplatra and eve at 6* and i have one fire bathory +3 5* but i was thinking that is enough q
    with cleo and eve right ??? ^^

• Dadai LV.12 Chief Feb 7, 2020, 05:49 AM

yep ur good right now :) so it up to u now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• NO NAME verified Feb 7, 2020, 05:55 AM

Yes. Evolving a child to 6* increases their stats, and they increase each level from 1-60 also.

Uncaps also increase stats, but the biggest benefit of uncapping a child is increasing their skill levels with onyx.

It makes sense to 6* a child you use a lot for this reason, but you will also acquire uncaps in due time. No need to wait for uncaps on top-tier childs like Chang’e.

Home