AbsurdlyBerZerK LV.3 Lurker
Apr 1, 2020, 04:16 PM 961 read

Invest in Ganesha?

TIPS

Would it be worth it to spend crystal to get more of her because I don't know if uncapping her would really make any real difference. She seems to be doing plenty well enough as is. Also is my name appearing backwards for anyone else or is that just me?

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Invest in Ganesha? image 2

Comment 52

• Tilly LV.18 Billy Apr 1, 2020, 04:24 PM

"Indisputably!" exclaims Mammon with an insufferable posh.
    "She has such succulent extremities."
    "Ahahaha."

• Tilly LV.18 Billy Apr 1, 2020, 04:25 PM

He's talking about the gold.

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Apr 1, 2020, 04:56 PM

Yes, but she is only good for grass wb
    Mine is also appearing backward, imo that's moot's joke for today's april fools

• AbsurdlyBerZerK LV.3 Lurker Apr 1, 2020, 05:06 PM

I know she's really op for the current wb but I don't want to waste most of my crystals on her only to never use her again until the next wood wb but if she would be good against any wb than I'd probably do it

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Apr 1, 2020, 05:36 PM

Sadly, her skills are specifically for grass wb, so if u dont have much crystal dont use too much crystal to get her. Just try to get 1 or 2 uncaps is enough imo

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Apr 1, 2020, 05:01 PM

Her Crit Rate+ and Crit DMG+ buffs will be high enough to replace Pantheon during Wood WB.

• AbsurdlyBerZerK LV.3 Lurker Apr 1, 2020, 05:08 PM

I'm using both but would she be viable against more than just wood wbs?

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Apr 1, 2020, 05:21 PM

Some people also use a team of Daoine Sidhe and fire attackers against non-wood, non-water WB to boost damage so Ganesha might be useful for them.

I don't plan to use fire team against non-wood WB, though.

• Tilly LV.18 Billy Apr 1, 2020, 07:36 PM

I wood not either.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 2, 2020, 05:37 AM

I started leveling her cause I'm starting to run out of 5☆ childs. I want to level. I think I have 6 or 7 childs to roll for in HoR.

Other than wood WB I don't see any other usecase. But I know, next time wood WB comes around I'll do at least 20 million dmg.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Apr 3, 2020, 12:46 PM

i would like to ask if it is possible to use a 5 child of fire element to all WB?

like 15 other standard balanced element then 5 team of fire child using daoine sidhe and ganesh as a leader? (for crit)

i lack the resources to test it and most of my child are like +2 or +1. do u think a build like that would work on every WB?

i assume that rampaging mars and chang'e maat/leda is a regular unit to use in every wb?

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 3, 2020, 01:57 PM

[[ i would like to ask if it is possible to use a 5 child of fire element to all WB?

like 15 other standard balanced element then 5 team of fire child using daoine sidhe and ganesh as a leader? (for crit) ]]

Yes you can, but you will not get the weak point damage if your attackers the right element ( like water beats fire and so on ).

However....

Daoine will only grant double edged sword to fire allies, and she grants it up to 5 at a time. On that note Daoine is ideal against wood ragna also.

Ganesha is a child people will use on various world bosses, maybe permanently because of her slide skill, as it includes but not limited to.....

.....+ DEF for all childs in the front row and CRT rate up for the 2 highest attackers.

With fire childs it's that plus bonus crit and atk. Yes Ganisha.

Ganesha's tap also grants evasion percentage buff to the 2 with lowers HP which increases their survivability until the next heal.

Some childs we level just for WB, the highest players on the scoreboards will use them everytime. These childs have skills just for WB and these childs are...

Sytry

Night Party Medb

Oracle Werewolf

Ganesha

Then there are childs that are the best at what they do, and they too are commonly used in WB, Maat, Chang'e, Pantheon, Bathory, Rookie/Newbie Mona, Midas and some others.... The rest of the spaces in the WB party will change based on what element we're dealing with. Mars ( water tank ) is widely used for every WB, but this time she wasn't needed.

If you're unsure about Ganesha, save her and her copies. There will come a time when you have so many +6 childs and a WB will roll around, at that point you can slap her together and send her and your party will be harder to kill, and the crit rate is prone to being up more from Ganesha and Pantheon racing to cast their slide skills on the 2 highest attackers. ( Unless it's a wood WB, then Ganesha will beef up 5 crit rates, with crit rate bonus, and if she triggers fever time, she will have the 5 highest Atk childs participate in fever which is better than having the whole party take turns, that's weak.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Apr 3, 2020, 02:46 PM

my current standard regardless of element in wb is..

chang'e - Acceleration
    bathory - DBlade
    eve - poison standard
    aria - speed boost
    mars - barrier
    maat - heal
    sytry - debuff
    naias - Drive
    3☆ lisa - attack (does it stack with daoine?)
    werewolf (light) - DEF boost??
    melpomene as leader*
    (currently sub ganesh)

my pantheon is only one copy
    so i just use someone who has a better elemental advantage..

currently i got ganesh, so the same reason why i ask someone like u.. cause it will save me time if i can get a standard WB team regardless of the element.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 3, 2020, 04:21 PM

Those are good regulars for WB. This time however, I'm shocked to see Eve and Mars did not make the cut for this WB. Ganesha alone was responsible for that cause she demanded 5 fire attackers which I had, plus her def buff for front row made Daoine enough, while Daoine tanks and provids double edge sword.

I don't consider myself a master of this game, I've just been around awhile and have lots of 6☆+6 and I do the hard research and check the leaderboards to see what the hotshots are using and why. I learned Ganesha is this good after I first posted here lol.

Midas is good too when hes done up, he'll increase the weak point dmg.

I fired Neptune from this party and added Durendal so my power level dropped from 340,874 to what it is now, but the party does at least 12 million dmg more regularly. Put him in the back for being soft.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Apr 3, 2020, 04:48 PM

i haven't tried looking for other players team, i just usually ask here. i guess it is better to actually check what other players are using..
    i call what u just did is a pro move XD

compared to what u have said, my teams maximum output is rarely 2M damage.. u do smack daphne a lot! 😆😆😂😂

i was also surprised that my eve and mars seems to be off that usual in this wb? maybe they did a minor tweak on the game since the update? but probably not..

the point is.. among the child i use eve and mars seems odd. thanks a lot! i appreciate your insights!

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 3, 2020, 05:13 PM

Q_Roi  This is the first time I've hit these kind of numbers in WB. Last ragna was the first time I've cleared lv. 40 raids in 1 try. The game itself is a piece of cake, it's all a matter of having the horse power to pull it off.

Do what you can in WB but you're starting late and the event will close soon. Prepare yourself for Ragna. Dark boss.

I suspect they will introduce a new child who can kill the raid boss better than Cleopatra can, or maybe there will be some twist that forces us to find a new approach to beating ragna.

My point is, it's always better to prepare for what's next instead of focusing too much on the now when it comes to Destiny Child.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Apr 3, 2020, 05:30 PM

Toeknee  actually i did focus on this wb like 2 or 3 weeks ahead.. cause actually all of my fire units currently being used is at level 1.

this is my first fire wb actually, but my third one i think? i start at nicole? if im right..? Or aria??

In terms of light unit.. i got a free Charlotte and i can use bast, that is my best bet besides dana and chang'e..

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Apr 3, 2020, 05:36 PM

Toeknee  how did u get 148% boost?

do boost raise up when u get more copies of ganesha and davi? or they go up the higher your rank gets?

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 3, 2020, 05:49 PM

Q_Roi  goes up when we uncap the boost childs

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Apr 3, 2020, 05:54 PM

Toeknee  i think i took too much of your time!
    thanks.. did learn a lot of tricks.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 3, 2020, 06:09 PM

Q_Roi  Not really. I have plenty of time considering the lockdown from the pandemic, plus I enjoy the social interaction. If anything just write me. ⭐

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Apr 3, 2020, 05:01 PM

only weird thing though.. i can maximize my teams power to 300,000+ damage but it is still unstable.. does your team have the right equipment?

probably because u have the elemental advantage of fire.. i still lack the evolutions and levels for my child..

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 3, 2020, 05:38 PM

Q_Roi  Fire plays a major role this WB. Keep the regulars, change a few, and maybe the entire back row for a countering element.

My Medb is using...

- Quintessential flask. A grade.
    - Hi-Rez Headphones. A grade.
    - Beach Trap and Victim Prism.

That prism was a financial disaster. I lacked resources to level it so I summoned a heap of gear and had to mostly use 3☆ equipment which costed nearly 15 million gold.

Other attackers are using Brooms and other atk crt gear.

Fire Bathory - Moment of Reprise. Prism

Archfiend Davi - Pride that Pierces the Heavens. Prism

Morgan - Blessed be the lost Lamb. card (Med's raid card)

Ailill - Demon hunter. Prism

Tyrving - S.T.F. card

listing the others is too much.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Apr 3, 2020, 05:51 PM

Toeknee  i use afternoon nap for my water mars
    and use nice moa for eve.. does afternoon nap work on mars? it says i gets boost for water unit in wb? but water?

i don't have hi-rez headphones.. where did u get that? i got enamel thingy tho..

..and too bad u can't use those orbs for upgrading equips to soul cartas XD

my storage is full of orbs, i use them everytime i reach +10/+12/+14 on certain equipments.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Apr 3, 2020, 03:00 PM

im just starting my team at WB and i don't have all the resources to evolve all those child to 6☆ hence i focus everything at those child that i can use in wb and repurpose those others to raids and other events.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 3, 2020, 02:05 PM

An image of my 5☆+4 Ganesha stats in the making. See the rank and increase in attributes on slide skill. When she's done she'll be even more terrible to WB.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Apr 3, 2020, 02:25 PM

does the leader buff goes like this?

15% crit rate then
    +30% dmg boost? For all child or ganesha only?

or when it is WB.. instead of 15% crit rate all child will have 30 dmg boost?
    while all fire child gets additional crt rate of 15% ?

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Apr 3, 2020, 02:32 PM

i get confused with my own question.. 🤪

the right question should be.. how it works?

and i think you are right.. ganesh is terrifyingly good

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 3, 2020, 03:54 PM

Ganesha should only be leader for wood WB.

Her leader buff will give every single fire child %15 more of their current crt. Just fire childs. But on world bosses that's an additional 30% on top, so on wood WB thats 45% crt rate for fire childs.

Then add her slide skill which adds the crt rate boost again with another insane percentage in crt DMG, depending on how much onyx we put in her.

To shed some light, I'll give you an example. MedB is the most lethal attacker as her slide skill will strike 4 times. To shorten the details I'll mention various buff and debuffs are up from other party members, and sometimes Medb will hit at (98,000 per hit. 98000 x 4) other times more than half of that.

Not only that but Ganesha has 5 other childs buffed the same way and it rains critical hits throughout the round. And the whole front row gets a fresh def buff everytime she uses the same slide skill that does the crt thing.

In a none firechild situation she'll crt buff the 2 with highest ATK stats. With gear thats anyone you want but we'll give that to the attackers, and still def buff the entire front row, while some other child shines. But when WB is wood again Ganesha's full potential will soar once again.

She's an occasional child. Not for PvP or ragna, but every single WB absolutely.

I ought to record a video of this cause I've never seen a WB party fire so many critical hits.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Apr 3, 2020, 04:01 PM

that is very useful! even the photo! thanks..
    now i can compare which fire units are good in terms of single enemy..

does it mean prima mebd could pummel bathory and nicole? in pvp?

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 3, 2020, 04:46 PM

Q_Roi  Well fire attackers generally have a hard time in PvP cause Eve and Chang'e are around a lot, and though Medb hits so hard, she's reliant on buffs to put on a real spectacle.

This means her team would need to be dedicated to making her into a God, and teams like that won't last long in PvP.

The best of Medb has Daoine in the party who will die easy in PvP, Pantheon will also fall, plus PvP opponents will stun and debuff and make us retarded. MedB's raid party is easy prey in pvp basically. In the lower levels Medb is okay to use.

Edit: Technically yes though. MedB would molest Bathory and Nichole. I'm curious about bringing Medb to Gold V pvp, and no one brings Medb here.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Apr 3, 2020, 04:54 PM

Toeknee  Guess.. chang'e is sure a staple on everyone's team, between fire bathory and medb i think i would still use bathory! cause of multi hit.. + standalone buff which medb lack i think?

medb doesn't have her own buff right? im not sure..

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 3, 2020, 06:04 PM

Q_Roi  She has no buff. As for her slide skill it works like so.

Fire Bathory though.... She's insane if used correctly.

You gotta play manually, then tap her, she'll then cool off quickly then slide skill. Good God she's certainly bad ass.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 3, 2020, 06:06 PM

Toeknee  Bathory

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Apr 3, 2020, 06:13 PM

Toeknee  i haven't tried playing manual at pvp..
    but definitely I'll try bathory~

still only have few copies of her..
    that is why i still don't bother to use her as of now, but i plan to use her on my team that focus on multi targeting a team while using pallas ♡ for focus attack

hope it would be strong enough..

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Apr 3, 2020, 06:29 PM

Toeknee  i just recently got this soul carta and im not sure if it is good but as i see this carta has a potential even it is not a prism one.

in terms of attack it is almost as good as the prism ones and it is actually better than other SC that i have. and it is good at crit not that sure if it is useful info for u.

I think it may be good for bathory in pvp? More atk then crit while being able to sponge dmg.

just want to share for helping me build in WB

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 3, 2020, 06:33 PM

Q_Roi  Manual play is highly recommended for PvP and raids. Auto lack critical thinking and randomly does whatever.

If you play manually, your healer will heal everytime on command, and other childs will do what you say.

Start off on speed ×1 to get a feel for it. speed x2 I recommend.

x3 is really fast and can cause gaps. I'll play like that sometimes with my regular pvp team but slow it down before i fever. The reason i slow down is cause ill wait for the opponents defense buff to go down before starting it. My regular PvP team has no attacker.

Also I'm preparing a new team.

Dana

Maat

Chang'e

Bathory

Bathory

My wood Bathory needs onyx as i recently completed her, the others are ready. So wood Bathory as we know will nerf the opponets def. Then Fire Bathory will cut them real good.

Still need to decide what I'll do with the rest of my onyx since WB is still on.

I've been a bit of a whale lately, maybe out of boredom. Preparing this prism for Fire Bathory.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Apr 3, 2020, 06:38 PM

Toeknee  haha..got the same idea.. but my luck only gave me nicole as +6 and still need to work on my dana. my bathory is also low on caps and im planning to use immortality once i go to manual mode.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Apr 3, 2020, 06:40 PM

Toeknee  actually no offense to your maat. but i think she will be eaten at pvp?

but actually i haven't played at manual if it can make the difference?

Maat is good in my opinion but she wont stand that much cause enemies going to shower u with attack that maat lacks? But if u played on manual? Im not sure if it can overpower the enemy?

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 3, 2020, 06:52 PM

Q_Roi  Moment of Reprise is now the 2nd most powerful atk crt card in the game. Even without the special option I have it working with fire Bathory for WB. Maxed it out.

Warning Hearts I have in the making, I'll use it only when I need more healing on my attacker. No rush.

Bathory Card is most interesting for PvP. I think the best pvp card for attacker since it does something I'm not sure of with crt, and offers HP. I have a feeling I'll be astonished with fire Bathory and this one.

When soul enhancing we can get a full slot completed if we use the same card. 5☆ items cost the same to use and fills more of the meter, so overall its cheaper to use the better gear. I'll use anything below A grade, but I'll use lower ☆ gear too.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 3, 2020, 07:04 PM

Q_Roi  I've gone to platinum with Maat. Her healing ability is pretty intense.

When I'm forced to use Maat's slide skill it will do a massive regain then it stacks with her slide skill onto. Then by the time thats over she's ready to heal again. Sometimes she'll raise the dead and ill get away with it.

If anything I can swap to Syrinx or Neptune. They can't heal like Maat. Syrinx has fortitude and is widely used at higher levels, Fire Bathory is made to cut down fortitude so it'll be interesting to see how that turns out.

The image should be of that time I went hard on PvP That's what it took to make it to platinum 1.

I took it easy the following week and it knocked me down to Gold IV i think.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Apr 3, 2020, 07:05 PM

Toeknee  is it good to have 5 prism SC of warring hearts? just got the idea if only i had the chance to get 5 prism of it?

does it work on multiple atk unit?
    i haven't tried it out at the moment..

but i did use Hero SC for my mars and it is funny when it is on fever XD

i usually managed to reverse a match if not overpowered by enemies

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 3, 2020, 07:12 PM

Q_Roi  It's very good for Eve since Eve's poison benefits from boosting her agility. Plus the card will boost her attack so she'll hit harder and the special option will help her consider Eve at times dies rather quickly.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Apr 3, 2020, 07:12 PM

Toeknee  geeze..you eat your opponent like 94%
    hahaha, the most critical question i can ask to you is.. what happened to the 10 loss?

i mean what type of child do knock u down at that level? or u just lose because weren't paying attention?

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Apr 3, 2020, 07:19 PM

Toeknee  question..why don't u build your team like those on top ranks???

do u still lack the copies for your child?
    You use pan? Is she that good? The dont use pan that much at higher rank.. bathory that good right? Both types

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Apr 3, 2020, 07:26 PM

Q_Roi  im focusing right now all of my resources to HoR to use all of the methods to unlock my team.. specially the 1st and last method.

the ones worth blood gem and using three 6☆ units.. your 15M worth of gold is much useful for that than SC if you lack the copies for your ultimate team of child. Then I'll hit the pvp rankings XD

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 3, 2020, 07:40 PM

Q_Roi  Okay so that party, is alergic to Jupiter. I'll steer clear of him most of the time. Rita is also a problem but it has to be a strong Rita and Jupiter.

Crimson Demeter..... Quite literally I've never beat her at all. Anyone with her seems to melt my team quick.

That team is a lot of fun, Pan will slow them down, Lan Fei will cut 20 points off their drive guage with almost every slide. The way gear is set up, Chang'e will speed up Maat and Pan.

Most opponents won't get to use a 2nd drive skill.

The usual drive order is Chang'e, Pan, Chang'e. As her stun effect is yet another component that gets me to fever quicker.

If Nichole or anyone is problematic toward me I'll use healing drive skills, and stack heals. If Maat scores a critical attack she'll heal everyone 700+ per tick maybe 750 can't remember. and that stacks on her regular heal, and Chang'e has her moving fast.

The reason i start fever with Chang'e, I'll wait for the opponents defense buff to go down. Then high chance Dana will get stunned by Chang'e, then ill fever attack them.

If the defense buff is up, the opponent will either die, or be in rough shape with some dead members.

When they survive my fever attack, they get the same treatment except it's worse cause it's not possible for them to reach another drive skill, while I keep them slow, steal their drive guage, Maat is speed buffed, its just hopelessness at that point, and if my soft blows don't kill them, they'll get another dose of fever.

It sounds impossible to beat that party but sometimes I lose and it's usually the same folks i mentioned. Especially Crimson Demeter, I think I'm the only one afraid of her. I got her to +6 myself but need onyx.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Apr 3, 2020, 07:48 PM

Toeknee  feels like I've seen u play with just words..
    then im going to get demeter! hahaha.. cause your afraid of her syringe 🤭🤭🤭😁

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Apr 3, 2020, 07:59 PM

Toeknee  need to go now thanks~

cool to know a lot of advice!
    too bad i got nothing to share but thanks..

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 3, 2020, 08:08 PM

Q_Roi  I'm at the point where there's very few childs left for me to finish uncapping. I have childs that aren't fully uncapped but I have their copies. Soon I'll start using Hor differently to avoid getting a child I don't really want.

I can build all the parties I go up against

Onyx is a problem, and I'm satisfied with PvP for now, plus by the time we hit Platinum 1, we'll need to do maybe 10 or more battles a day, which is usually out of my comfort zone. That image I showed you was from the one time I rumbled intensely.

Last Sunday I just made it to Gold V only to get knocked down again. Now I'm at 40 wins 6 loses. I press my luck sometimes.

Wood Bathory was elusive but I finally got the final cap. She has S.O.W. prism maxed. Soon.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 3, 2020, 08:11 PM

Q_Roi  Nice chatting. Next time ill use a keyboard, I'm kinda slow on mobile.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Apr 3, 2020, 08:14 PM

Toeknee  it's fine.. the only think is i got nothing to share to you that would be anything useful,

so you get it.. but i like to do some conversation.. ✌😉

Home