Anytime LV.18 JUST SEND IT
Apr 9, 2020, 02:34 AM 559 read

Saving up blood gems for..

TIPS

The evil flower Diablo skin! Today I am 37 gems away from 240. Do I spend them on the skin I’ve been saving up for? Or do I wait and see if second year anniversary has the skin select packs again? I didn’t have the funds during the first anniversary to get much :( also I came across the pure flower Diablo skin which I think I would prefer if it were released. So should I put my gems towards HOR or skins? I don’t know what else I would use them for

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Saving up blood gems for.. image 2
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Saving up blood gems for.. image 3

Comment 7

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Apr 10, 2020, 02:15 AM

The worth of skins are entirely subjective, and up to each individual person.

my opinion? go for it ( ꈍᴗꈍ) chase dat waifu

• Anytime LV.18 JUST SEND IT Apr 10, 2020, 03:46 AM

I appreciate your words!

• (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ภєאєɭ ♥ LV.39 Try Hard Apr 9, 2020, 03:11 AM

You would never use her. She is just for collection.
    Depending on the event (WB, Narative) and luck, you can get 240 BG in less than 5 months.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 9, 2020, 07:43 AM

I have that from Mission Pass, and I equipped it, but never see it unless I'm passing by Diablo.

I thought about getting the Biki Lisa's skin, I don't remember having the chance to have it, but for the amount of time and investment we put into getting those blood gems, it may not be worthwhile.

Blood Gems can be spent in Scarlett collection. There are slimes in there that will instantly level your child to 50 and 60.

In the future though, HOR will really narrow down the struggle to complete your childs.

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Apr 9, 2020, 07:54 AM

diablo and hades oh my

• Tilly LV.18 Billy Apr 9, 2020, 01:07 PM

Yeah, remember the ugly evil reality that may be hidden just behind a pretty face.

• Tilly LV.18 Billy Apr 9, 2020, 01:03 PM

Millions of 4* Childs AND six score gems make for one high priced HoR. Mostly likely your least desired of the five choices.

Home