Botan LV.20 Dream Chaser
Apr 11, 2020, 08:24 PM 506 read

Narrative Dungeon - Normal - Stage 8

TIPS

If players are stuck in stage 8 or plan to farm this stage 8, do not miss the experience attributed to the child who is below the partner child. You can level up what you want here.   And keep in mind that the partner child don't give the boost for rewards, your boost child will NOT boost rewards if placed under the partner.   PS : Also don't forget to do the new main story stage (5★ Child Summon Ticket).

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Narrative Dungeon - Normal - Stage 8 image 2

Comment 7

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Apr 12, 2020, 04:06 AM

You should really do the hard mode instead there is no partner child and you get alot more event coins

• Botan LV.20 Dream Chaser Apr 12, 2020, 08:14 AM

I know thx.

• Tilly LV.18 Billy Apr 12, 2020, 06:48 AM

Brillant plan. Too bad hard doesnt feature partner child. I gotta farm for big pay.

Speaking of which, after eight rounds of narrative, and after dailies, I return to narrative to spend down stamina and all three rewards are not collectibles, only tickets and currency.

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Apr 12, 2020, 07:40 AM

is hard mode even hard? lol I just auto and level 2 units and farm....

• Botan LV.20 Dream Chaser Apr 12, 2020, 08:18 AM

I agree hard isn't that hard even for my low level (full autox3) but games are no more hard nowadays imo and content or events are more newbies focus to always gather new players for the longer time possible as there is always also a cash shop. I'm done this fighting paper IA, paper events, paper content in game but in DC I have Devil Rumble...

• Botan LV.20 Dream Chaser Apr 12, 2020, 08:14 AM

I just wanted to advise beginners here! I started well with "IF YOU ARE STUCK ON STAGE 8" and titled the post "NORMAL STAGE 8" and yes there are no partner on Hard. there are not only gold or platinum players on the game. There are also newbies in need of advise I imagine, don't be elitist please.

Personally I finished the narrative normal and hard at first try with my best team which is not the one above and I'm not that good with only one +6 in the team that I used, the team I posted on the screenshot is a level up team for narrative which win just in time for 3 stars rewards on stage 8 hard :P

Sorry that I can advise elite player as I just reach gold last week and haven't even a full +6 team.
    But thank you for your concern.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Apr 14, 2020, 10:57 AM

really? day one is a booster child? i didn't even know that..

But surely nice choice.. your last child.. is a nice ass XD

Home