gamer913238632 LV.5 Lurker
Apr 12, 2020, 12:08 PM 337 read

Help Pick Childs for Oversoul

TIPS

Hello, F2P player here. I've been playing for a while now and finally have a decent pool of 5* and 6* Childs to work with. I'd like to fodderize some of them now in House of Restoration's Oversoul mode to help uncap some of my better units for PvP. Here's what I have in my summon list: Eye-catching Eshu, Declarative Dana, Gunslinger Hildr, Incarnated Chang'e (+2), Original Sin Eve (+3), and Rookie Mona (+2) I've also barely started researching the game, so I've probably uncapped/evolved some things not worth uncapping/evolving. Oh, well. I can still unbind some units if needed. What's not worth keeping around for anything like PvP, World Boss, raids, etc? Here's some of the dupes I potentially have available to me: Ailill +1 Aria + 5 Bastet +2 Bastet ×2 Dana, Prophet × 2 Daoine Sidhe +4 Daphnis +2 Davi, School Swimsuit +2 Davi, True Archfiend +1 Diablo +2 Diablo ×2 Eochaid +2 Eochaid ×2 Epona × 2 Frej, Bad Boy ×2 Hades +2 Hades ×1 Hestia +1 Lan Fei +2 Lisa, Dark Buster ×2 Maat, Abyssal +1 Mafdat, Dogmatic +2 Mars, Rampaging +2 Medb, Prima +1 Moa, Cube × 2 Mona, Diver +1 Naias, Marchen +3 Nicole + 5 Nirrti +4 Olga ×3 Pantheon +3 Rita ×2 Siren +2 Siren ×1 Syrinx +1 Sytry, Lovely-Dovey +1 Thanatos +2 Here are some singles that I'd prefer not to part with (I like to collect Childs too). Anything below worth replacing the non-HOR exclusive Childs in my summon pool? Anemone Ashtoreth Athena Bathory, Supreme Courtesan Calypso Chang'e, Guardian Charlotte Cleopatra Deino, Hard Worker Demeter, Mad Nurse Durandal Elizabeth Frej, Resurrected Ganesha Isolde Jacheongbi Jupiter Katherine Khepri Krampus Leda, Christmas Lisa, Bikini Maat, Liberated Mars, Sweet Love Medb, Party Night Metis Midas, Composed Midas, Ruffian Myrina Neptune Pallas Pan Saturn Sorry for the long post, and thank you to everyone that reads this. Be safe and take care!

Comment 3

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 12, 2020, 04:28 PM

I'm perplexed with this one cause I have the mentality to exchange childs only when I can't use them to uncap.

HoR as you know is something that came later on in the game's lifespan. For my childs that are already done, I won't let them go down in vain and they weren't cheap to raise. If you do this in this stage of the game, you'll be collecting the same childs you foddered to HoR in the future.

That being said most of those childs are good by a landslide.

HoR is more endgame stuff if you overdo it, you'll have problems with WB. In your first list I would say Diablo and Hades, especially if you're keeping Dana and Mars.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Apr 12, 2020, 11:59 PM

You could also use 4☆, and I am also with Toeknee I only get rid of extra childs I don't need anymore. I've made the mistake of using 5☆ childs as fadder before only to regret it later.

• Odyn LV.6 Nomad Apr 14, 2020, 02:35 PM

i advice you to not fodder 5✰ childs early in this game, try to max them at least to +5

but if you really want to oversoul to pursuit more desirable units these units have score of 4 or 5 in almost every game mode

Home