Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket
Apr 13, 2020, 12:07 AM 436 read

Who should I evolve next?

TIPS

So I have a bunch of 5☆+5 with another child waiting to make them +6 . They all will be eventually but who should I go for first out the ones I have here ?

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Who should I evolve next? image 2

Comment 15

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Apr 13, 2020, 02:27 PM

Hades or Daione.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Apr 14, 2020, 10:32 AM

just for fun of me not knowing..
    how do you pronounce daione?

day--one (they won)? or die--yon?
    or what?? and i would like to also ask the sexy blond collab child that looks like buster lisa? how do i even read that?? like the one with two handguns?

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Apr 14, 2020, 10:36 AM

It sounds like an old Irish name from folklore, this has some interesting info - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aos_S%C3%AD

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Apr 14, 2020, 10:44 AM

doesn't seem to be irish to me? much more like a asian cirus performer holding megaphone or something?

how about the collab child? blond girl with two handguns? that looks like with robotic armor? looks like buster lisa?

But seriously.. u did use wiki for that XD 🤣😂🤣😂
    I'm just asking how you read it?

Even with the wiki i didn't even learn how pronounce or read it.. feels lycaTROLL to me.. 🤭🤭

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Apr 14, 2020, 11:21 AM

I was talking about the origin of the name, like the myth the child is based on. I just thought it was interesting, especially because Daione (as a myth) seems to have something to do with the Goddess Dana (referenced in that article). Thought it was neat. Those old names are really hard to pronounce (like how Siobhan is pronounced completely different to how it's spelt), although I've always said "Da-oh-in".

In terms of collab childs, you're talking about Noel I think? From BlazBlue? She has two handguns. Unless you mean her costume, Mu-12.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Apr 14, 2020, 11:30 AM

yep! is it mu? cause i cant find the character on my letters.. thanks.. haha.. so that is a costume.. never got that one 😪😪😪

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Apr 15, 2020, 11:39 PM

No-el from Blazblue a fighting game. I know this is right I own 3 different Blazblue game and in Japanese and English it is pronounced No-el

and i always pronounced Daione as Di-an, but that is super wrong.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Apr 16, 2020, 12:19 AM

see.. even zombie dane is having a hard time pronouncing daione.. XD

i just call her day one sid whenever i think about her name. i rarely use her anyway, mostly only at WBs

it's just that reading and pronouncing the name became a lingering question inside my head that i end asking it anyway..

how about the MU no-el? is it MU 12?

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Apr 16, 2020, 04:41 AM

oh you mean her extra costume. Master Unit number 12.

• (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ภєאєɭ ♥ LV.39 Try Hard Apr 13, 2020, 12:23 AM

Usually the first priority is attacker.
    For me, either Bastet or Daoine.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 13, 2020, 02:46 AM

Out of that group.

Elizabeth in preparation for the next light raid. Rare use case. With the right party she can kill WB in 1 try with her tap skill, which hits very hard with no countdown before cooldown. When you level her, only put onyx into her tap skill, and she's good for life.

Epona for some PvP to counter those strong Ritas. Been awhile since I used her myself though.

Daoine for wood raids and WB. Gives two highest ATK double edged sword which contributes a lot to killing raid boss in 1 try. Ideal with Medb.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Apr 13, 2020, 12:40 AM

my priority is always fire
    then usually tank supporter debuffer then attacker or heals
    next element usually is the other fire ...dark
    if there's a tie or something best waifu factor is veto.vote
    based on above lollipop flambeau tank would be my next , she powers up other fire so she's a tank that think she is a supporter and that's rad

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Apr 13, 2020, 01:17 AM

Hades, if you care about PVP more. Equip her only with HP/DEF gear and put her in a team with DoTers and/or stallers to use her optimally.

Elizabeth or Jacheongbi for light or water raids if you don't have better options.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Apr 14, 2020, 10:37 AM

Aria.. for weebs.. and by far most useful amongst thee others and..jang and hades that went up the hill to fetch a face powder~

i don't even know why did i just say that.. 🥴🤪

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Apr 14, 2020, 06:04 PM

aria

Home