IttyxBittyxMe LV.5 Lurker
Apr 24, 2020, 02:26 AM 309 read

Only Villains Do That

TIPS

Just a reminder, if someone hasn't stated a Ragna please don't touch it! If you beat someone's ranga for them, they can't proceed to the next level. For those down voting I'm just curious, why? Why do you feel like it's ok to slow down someone else's progress?

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Only Villains Do That image 2

Comment 5

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Apr 24, 2020, 05:43 AM

Strange you have downvotes.
    this is a good reminder. people who do this are basically stealing stamina, lol.

It doesn't bother me i just find the people in my friends list and remove them. but there are a lot of people who frown upon someone finishing thier raid.

• IttyxBittyxMe LV.5 Lurker Apr 24, 2020, 05:44 AM

I guess some people don't agree.

I do the same and remove them, but I wish I wouldn't have to. If I call for help, help. If I don't then just leave my boss alone.

• 3lie_J4HT99 LV.12 Chief Apr 24, 2020, 10:42 AM

I’m all for sportsmanship but when I see someone such as this player who hasn’t even attempted to touch the Ragna break after summoning it... well, I’m just against someone waisting time not even fighting the boss. And trust me, I’ve witnessed many people just let the time run out.

• IttyxBittyxMe LV.5 Lurker Apr 24, 2020, 11:23 AM

There's a difference between the boss hasn't been touched at all within the allotted time and 'I just summoned the ragna but its already defeated', its the latter that's a no no for me. I've seen people let time run out, but normally they're newer players who have something on repeat and haven't even realized they've summoned a boss.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Apr 24, 2020, 03:08 PM

well I also don't see a problem with that. they obviously are going to try. and if you feel the need then go for it. 👍👍

there is a big difference between the first 10 minutes and already a hour passed.

Home