Rosy LV.32 Rare Candy
Apr 24, 2020, 09:39 PM 484 read

rules to attack the Aurora King

TIPS
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - rules to attack the Aurora King image 1

What are the etiquette rules for attacking the Aurora King? Should other people wait until the player that discovered the King has attacked it first? Or is the Aurora free for all?

Comment 9

• DoS LV.13 Titan Apr 24, 2020, 09:40 PM

I wait till the founder starts attacking and then get in

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Apr 25, 2020, 12:09 AM

I just striked in cause i cant resist money, if u r not fast enough the boss might be killed first before u join in
    But dont butt in other's boss if it's normal boss, because they might struggle wasting hearts just to open the raid

• mill0048 LV.22 Supersonic Apr 25, 2020, 03:17 AM

Sadly, I think this is the realistic response. I don't hate if people jump on a Ragna before me, regardless, no less Aura King. I assume you got to start it within the first min or so or lose it.

• Kelerher LV.17 Sage Apr 24, 2020, 10:10 PM

In case it's mine «discovery»:
    I usually inform my friends via «Support» button about this «find», then look if someone actually joines the battle. And if someone comes in then I wait a couple of minutes more (to give other people a bit more time to join, there is no way anyone already fighting would finish the boss in less than 2-4 minutes, right?) and after that I start battle myself where I make sure to put speed on 1X to potentionally prolong Aurora's life for the same purpose again.
    That's my win-win scenario i believe.

In case it's other one's «discovery»:
    I wait until the discoverer starts the battle himself or if there is a situation where he doesn't show up but the boss is already being bruised and/or being attacked by a lot of people in general - then I join in too.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Apr 24, 2020, 10:46 PM

I usually check to make sure the person who's raid it is, is already fighting him. And when I get him, i pretty much expect it to be attacked as soon as its found.

• Tilly LV.18 Billy Apr 24, 2020, 09:57 PM

Depends on the discoverent.

If you find one, punches dont work. He's a jelly belly.

• Sisi LV.14 Chief Apr 24, 2020, 10:39 PM

May i ask why there is etiquette needed to fight him? He gives a lot of gold right? i guess i have no idea

• Shineku LV.18 Parasite Apr 25, 2020, 06:32 AM

Nah, Raid Etiquette is a sensitive thing for the DC community. Ig they asked just incase.

• Karedo LV.13 Chief Apr 24, 2020, 11:59 PM

Free for all

Home