Paul Green LV.20 S
Apr 26, 2020, 03:39 AM 497 read

Could use some assistance maximizing ragna efficiency

TIPS

So this is my current kit for the ragna:

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Could use some assistance maximizing ragna efficiency image 2

Relevant Team Description: - Hildr/Neptune have highest attack, allowing Change/Mona speed buffs to constantly allow for dps and healing throughout - Hildr's kit: Q flask, Vamp Kit, Seventh Time Running Away carta, A level and prism respectively and maxed out. I'm pretty sure I can't juice the dps more, but if it's possible I would appreciate any advice. - Skills: All relevant skills are level 7 maxed: Hildr tap/slide, Neptune slide, Change tap/slide, Pantheon slide, Mona tap/slide - Spa Levels: Supporters are 39 or above, Hildr is at 14. - Drive order: Change, Neptune, Hildr (meter buildup, random drive/drive defense, fever crit)   I've managed to finally one-shot a ragna since playing back in season zero and I'd like to climb the ladder as high as I can. Besides the obvious Hildr levels that I need (currently at lv. 58 at time of post), I would appreciate any advice on cutting down my kill time. My current time is 3:35.   This boss, in line with recent bosses, has an annoying charge slowdown debuff that my team can only sporadically deal with Neptune spamming healing everywhere and hopefully balancing out the debuff on the right characters. So, I've been experimenting with leader abilities, specifically Hildr vs Neptune. However, it seems the loss in fever dps is significant and would only extend the time it takes to one-shot the boss.   So, I attempted to rework my kit so Change had higher attack than Neptune in order to better abuse the cooldown/recharge skills Change is known for. Skill description states it prioritizes the highest attack. BUT, numerous ragna attempts have resulted in Neptune STILL receiving the cooldown buff despite having nearly 1500 attack less than Change.   My rationale of seeing players with kill times of just over 3 minutes was that they were optimizing speed over attack, even though most of them have Hildr as leader. Their team lineup is identical, so I assumed they got Change to buff herself and started spamming charge gauge fill-ups. Beyond dumb luck determining my kill time, is there anything more I can do to either fix the speed buff allocation or increase my dps?

Comment 7

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Apr 26, 2020, 04:18 AM

nice u should be able to one hit KO iphis

• Rayne103 LV.11 Chief Apr 26, 2020, 07:31 AM

no, aside from hildr levels our team is fine as it is. go manual if you want to rank. Pantheon buff before fever is important. makes sure he didnt miss

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 26, 2020, 07:42 AM

Two things you need to do if you want more speed. The first one is simple. So is the second.

1. As soon as you're able to use a drive skill, do it, and I mean do not use up any plays and save them for after the drive skill. This will mean 10 or 20 however many percentage on the upcoming gauge as opposed to the cooldown.

2. After you fever, your childs will be ready instantly. Tap them all quickly

Tapping all the childs after fever will bring your drive gauge to 59% this is followed by a quick cooldown for all participants, then you can get back to sliding.

4 of them will be ready after fever so in effect taping them is like a smaller pause, then you make it to the next drive in 4 consecutive slides. It's better than just sliding, and waiting for the cooldown clock. Do that after fever.

For an example of that speed tactic, check out my video, after my fevers I do the tap thing and watch my gauge.

Do this and you'll beat your speed record.

• Paul Green LV.20 S Apr 26, 2020, 09:03 AM

Appreciate the replies. However, I'm already utilizing those tactics. Manual play, optimal gauge filling, full buffs right before fever, tapping Change last post-fever to proc a fill-up, etc.

My major issue is having the cooldown on Change instead of Neptune. That way I can do further experimenting to see if things progress. I don't have the ability to look at the code, so I don't understand why the cooldown goes to Neptune instead of Change. If someone can help me there or show me a work-around, it would be much appreciated.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 26, 2020, 10:37 AM

Just tested it and it's working fine for me. Joke.

Chang'e is buffing herself even though her attack isn't higher. Mona is fine.

Might as well report it if you haven't already.

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Apr 26, 2020, 05:16 PM

Hildr is your leader, no? Neptune is a light type unit so she gets 15% more ATK.

• Paul Green LV.20 S Apr 26, 2020, 05:57 PM

That makes SO MUCH SENSE GODDAMN!!! THANK YOU!!!

Home