Toeknee LV.23 Warrior
Apr 27, 2020, 11:58 AM 854 read

Pure Bride Hildr Raid Party

TIPS

So I cracked and blew away my crystal savings, and bought some crystals and bought 1 Hildr, even though I knew it would be unwise. ( Rant over )  

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Pure Bride Hildr Raid Party  image 2

Tap and Slide skill maxed out. She's slightly stronger than Cleopatra which adds up in the long run, and getting her focus to work is never a problem, so add that to the long run as well. Always trigger fevertime with her drive skill which is the focus skill. Cleo is no longer the only one who can spam critical hits during fever time.   Soul Carta is "Centennial Vow" which boosts ATK and AGL with a special option to boost tap skill damage to 765 for light attackers in raids. For this reason I capped out Bridal Hildr's tap skill as well.   Use her slide skill all the time.  

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Pure Bride Hildr Raid Party  image 4

Surprise surprise. He's back. and on the most part all he really cares about is some decent armor and a healer. Not only will his slide skill make the member with the highest ATK get 62% odds to hit criticals, but the critical hits will hit 67% harder.   Slide skill all the time.  

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Pure Bride Hildr Raid Party  image 6

Rookie Mona. 64.5% charge speed for 2 highest attackers. And 15% increase in weak point damage proportionate to the amount of buffs. Her drive skill is 1 of 3 we use here. Always use her slide skill.

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Pure Bride Hildr Raid Party  image 8

Chang'e. Charge amount +78% with a -2 second cooldown for slide skills. Priority 2 with highest ATK. Use her slide skill.   I don't usually use her drive skill in this party but it's a matter of preference. I'm only interested in beating the boss, and not trying to break speed records.  

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Pure Bride Hildr Raid Party  image 10

Neptune. Heals, speed buff, Double Edge Sword for the member with highest ATK stat. with just her slide skill. Her tap skill can increase heal amount by 52% so using her tap skill is a way to anticipate a better heal when we use her slide skill again.   This party moves fast. Because of that we're prone to having to cast Neptune's drive skill earlier than I'm comfortable with.   . . .   Straight forward party. Slide skill all the way. Can use any drive skill we please, as long as we use Bride Hildr to trigger fever.   My personal thoughts when comparing this party to my other dark raid party.   The Bridal Hildr party is more dangerous. It's fast and the boss Iphis doesn't seem to prevent Hildr's focus whatsoever. The Cleo party if you ask me feels more action packed, and suspenseful. There is that feeling of possible failure to one shot with the Cleo party which makes the game play more enjoyable, while with the Hildr party, it's a for sure win.   Neamhain is also fun to have onboard for a change with more buffs vital to dealing damage and nice animation to add that sense of action on amazing music. I use Chang'e every single day so with the Bridal Hildr party I'm not as excited.   At the end I include a tour of my child collection if anyone is interested what's going on back there.  

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Pure Bride Hildr Raid Party  video cover image 11

Comment 24

• Shmuel Lūna LV.3 Lurker Apr 27, 2020, 01:30 PM

you did say that was a bad habit right?? Anyway have fun!!

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 27, 2020, 02:32 PM

It is a bad habit, plus Cleo party is more fun in my opinion. Still I've been using Hildr more yesterday cause it costed me.

• Fransiskus LV.12 Chief Apr 27, 2020, 02:13 PM

And here I am, rocking a Cleopatra team in Top 100, COMPLETE with a Lisa Lessons C Neamhain, and a 7th time running away for Cleo.

I have no regrets. My B. Hildr s +1 right now, but I don't care. Cleopatra is my first raid boss, and I am using her as a thank you for giving me such memorable times

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 27, 2020, 02:40 PM

I like Cleopatra too, and I still alternate between using her and Hildr for this raid. Neamhain is fun to have in the party too.

The Cleo party is more calculate too. Using Cleo against this raid boss is a skill, as things could go wrong, but in any case it's best to raid with others as opposed to one shotting the boss all the time.

I like Chang'e a great deal but it feels generic whenever raid parties have the 4 of the same childs as last time, which is what Hildr's best party is like.

I did experiment by putting Neamhain with Hildr, and I couldn't reach 20,000 damage per hit with fever time. I can't be sure but I think the damage output may be capped.

• Fransiskus LV.12 Chief Apr 27, 2020, 02:49 PM

Alright, you inspired me to make my own thread showing off this team I action. Just hold for a minute

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 27, 2020, 02:54 PM

I did make one with that team if you haven't see it, but I would love to see someone else play with the Cleo Neamhain combo.

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Apr 28, 2020, 01:01 PM

my question is how many Crystal's did u side to get almost every child to +6 ??? like bro I play this shiet ever since it came out (because from Cleo world boss bcs idk why) and I have my fair share of +6's yet your collections beyond insane

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 28, 2020, 01:55 PM

Got 4 more copies of Iphis after I posted that yesterday. From the Ragna season. Plus there's one more I'll buy from ragna shop bringing the total to 8 copies.

As for how many crystals I've used, that's unknown.

I buy devil pass every time, I bought crystals veeeery rarely but now as we can get 2700 crystals a day in the shop I've been getting that pretty often. Like every day.

The image shows my crystal count spike between the video (yesterday) and today (the image) Some is from Devil Rumble Platinum IV, the event and a daily crystal package. Aside from midnight Sunday, I rake in around 3,000 or so crystals a day.

I'm back to saving them too, cause Hildr did a number on my crystal stash plus I got her twice in HoR and i bought 1 copy of her. Now I won't use any banners until a new collectable.

Another thing I do is HoR 4☆ childs and to be honest thats when my collection changed.

I blow away twelve 4☆ childs at a time which cost 33 blood gems for a 27% shot at winning. I do lose most of the time but at nearly 1/3 odds its been better than spending 120 bloodgems for a child.

They would make more money if the game was cheaper, cause I'm at a point where everything is going into HoR then back to long periods of saving crystals.

Sorry this was long. I babble a lot and my social life has been crushed by lockdown

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Apr 29, 2020, 04:21 AM

ty and holy jesus I felt that I've ebing playing non stop too

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Apr 27, 2020, 12:34 PM

nice I just have to uncap my pantheon and bride hildr more

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 27, 2020, 02:23 PM

You're gonna have to find the best route for that, blasted onyx. Pantheon only needs the slide skill and Hildr could use both tap and slide. The new carta decent, but if not a good ATK card ought to do without any special options.

• Rosy LV.32 Rare Candy Apr 27, 2020, 01:28 PM

was Bikini Lisa a one hit wonder during the isolde Ragna Break? Lisa is recommended in every guide because of her drive skill before fever time. But none of the top players has used Lisa in their lineup since the Summer Scandal ragna.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 27, 2020, 02:30 PM

2 hit wonder. People used her against Rita's ragna break alongside Cleo for her drive skill.

Now Catgirl Neamhain has the same effect in her slide skill except it does 40% ATK gain while Bikina Lisa's drive does 30% ATK gain.

I did think about bringing Bikina Lisa to Devil Rumble, cause there are a lot of Isolde putting balloons on my head.

• Minh Hoàng LV.5 Lurker Apr 27, 2020, 12:52 PM

o3o my hildr have none uncap so not able to finish the boss , and some time nep steal her D.E.S buff * really NEP ? *

• Minh Hoàng LV.5 Lurker Apr 27, 2020, 12:53 PM

and nice 👌 work btw

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 27, 2020, 02:25 PM

I was only able to finish the boss with Cleo and Hildr, so if you have a Cleo with a higher uncap than Hildr that would be much better.

• Minh Hoàng LV.5 Lurker Apr 27, 2020, 02:31 PM

nope . DC challenge my luck every time i pull and hildr is all i got

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Apr 28, 2020, 03:53 AM

Have tried Pomona in your Cleopatra team, i remember you saying that her debuffs were a nuisance? anyway Pomona has a skill you might want to look into then.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Apr 28, 2020, 03:54 AM

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 28, 2020, 10:43 AM

There's a few issues with that. We'd have to remove Neptune so speed down and no double edge sword, then we don't know when the boss will defuff, and of course we'd have to spend more resources.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Apr 28, 2020, 12:34 PM

question is have you tried her?

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Apr 28, 2020, 12:35 PM

you know the saying dont knock it to you try it.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 28, 2020, 12:40 PM

Not yet, I have 1 copy of her.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 29, 2020, 03:02 AM

I would like to try it even though the other party members are more vital to Cleopatra's output. But after spending almost 80,000 crystals around 700,000 or so onyx, millions of gold, a couple hundred dollars and having 2 party set ups that can one shot the raid boss, I'm not too motivated to powerlevel and build another child for this task.

Home