✫KRΦWΦ✫ LV.19 Bamboozled
Jun 13, 2020, 02:09 AM 663 read

Good equipment for Neptune?

TIPS

I was recently able to get my Neptune to lv 60 and +5 uncap but dont know what to give her, any advice?

Comment 5

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Jun 13, 2020, 02:18 AM

I gave mine crit/atk, dunno bout everyone else tho. I like giving crit/atk to healers cuz it powers up potency of healing, others might like agl more tho to evade debuffs

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Jun 13, 2020, 03:05 AM

If you care mostly about her speed buff and drive and you have another healer in the team build her defensively with HP/DEF/AGL. If she's going to be your only healer and/or you want her to receive buffs that prioritize highest ATK then give her as much ATK as you can.

• ✫KRΦWΦ✫ LV.19 Bamboozled Jun 19, 2020, 06:22 AM

thankful for the advice, as always

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Jun 13, 2020, 12:25 PM

i also just recently got my Neptune from 6☆ +3 to a 6☆ +6 and the only thing i know really is this SC is good for her if you use her for healing.
    so i am also interested to hear what other people have to say. so very good question Medjed

• ON3 M1C LV.3 Lurker Jun 14, 2020, 08:43 AM

Here's my Neptune. I keep her equipment the same no matter what mode I use her in. Anniversary is a great choice for Soul Carta in order to make her one of the top 2 attackers in PvP. Quintessential Flask, Alchemist Gloves and Alchemy Kit are the other equipment on her.

Home