Eric Koh LV.4 Lurker
Jun 17, 2020, 01:44 AM 597 read

Please re-balance these armor options!

TIPS

These are all armor slot 3 options, but they are quite worthless, despite the 'A' rank

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Please re-balance these armor options! image 2

I think on average each child only gets hit by a Drive once or twice in a battle. Add to that only a 30% chance of coming into effect, plus a measly 200+HP recovery from a Drive attack that does many thousands of damage?   Also, I don't think any Drive attacks do Ignore DEF damage at all, so the "AS" option above is completely useless.   Hope DC's game designer can re-balance and buff up these options!  

Comment 6

• Butterfly LV.17 Sage Jun 17, 2020, 08:56 AM

I've found I like some of the "lower" enhancements better. I no longer auto reroll

• Extra Epitaph LV.11 Sweaty Jun 19, 2020, 03:15 AM

Sadly this is the ideal way the system should work for the devs, at least if you go by how other gachas treat there version of this system.
    useless traits making or breaking medals in kingdom hearts union cross.
    Rune ranks in brave nine.
    I haven't played fate/grand order, but I'm gonna assume something like this is in that game as well. But who knows, maybe they'll cut us some slack here.

This game seems to have a balance of people who do and don't care about pvp, but adding such an imbalanced system isn't good for the game in general.

• Epona is hot LV.8 Nomad Jun 17, 2020, 02:09 AM

Wow...is this like the trolled version of gacha for enchament just like troll 5* gatcha and 5* skin spa skin

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Jun 26, 2020, 02:40 PM

sooooo hard to get an A OR SS omfggggg

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Jun 26, 2020, 02:42 PM

byw just a side note once I got an Es class material that was better than a Ca material (why? I don't fucking know but I regreat changing it to the Cb like a lot )

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Jun 26, 2020, 02:43 PM

beside of some of them being contradicting like (add 4%of defences to attack , and the next one you get us add 4% of attack to defences)

Home