Lewd10Pi LV.10 Try Hard
Jun 24, 2020, 03:30 PM 306 read

Which PVP team to choose?

TIPS

Wondering which PVP team to choose. I took off all their items to see where they are currently. Also if this makes a big difference but the fire bathory skills aren't fully maxed, lvl 7 7/10.

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Which PVP team to choose? image 2
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Which PVP team to choose? image 3

Comment 3

• KenSeong LV.22 S Jun 24, 2020, 03:59 PM

You could use both depending on the team you're fighting against, but i'd be more willing to go with the bathory team since i mainly play manually and i don't really see syrinx being as effective as she used to be.
    I'd even use that neptune instead of her when playing on manual.

On auto i'd say keep syrinx as she's much more reliable than that fire bathory, doing whatever she wants randomly sometimes.

• Sidonix LV.7 Nomad Jun 24, 2020, 04:47 PM

My PVP core team composition is Bathory, Chang'e, Dana. Then I rotate Neptune, Pure white Pomona, Moa, Courtesan Bathory, Nicole, Isolde, Limos, Rita as the situation arises vs enemy compositions. Limos now is meta and will be for a long time because confuse is very strong but not pefect. The PVP meta game changer will be Banshee that will come in the near future. Very important is to mention is not the +6 childs but what level of stats they get in the SPA because the increase of resist of debuffs is high when you get to 5k + AGI. These are some tips from my perspective so far.

• Asura Izumi LV.3 Lurker Jun 24, 2020, 11:13 PM

I don't know muuuch about PVP, but my team always have an Neptune, she's kinda...op

Home