Paul Green LV.20 S
Jun 26, 2020, 01:05 PM 774 read

Recommended Setup for Current Raid

TIPS

So, it seems the devs reeeeeaaaaalllllllly regretted giving us Bridal Hildr because they went out of their way to punish us for using her this raid. DoT, Death Heal, and Reflect all at once = KYS generally.   The accepted strategy so far seems to be to use L. Mona to apply free Vamp (free as opposed to conditional like N. Mona) and just outweigh the reflect damage to gun down Davi. However, for those of us not willing to break the crystal bank (Salome and Summer Shooters incoming, yaaas) it appears a different set of tools is required in order to keep thicc waifu on the squad.   Obviously, Bridal Hildr DPS. There has to be a reason why I burned the crystal and onyx bank down to +6 her and max her skills. I WILL NOT BE DETERRED!   DoT is fine, if not in fact NECESSARY. Without it, N. Mona has no way to apply Vamp on her own, meaning Reflect = auto death. Along with the bonus to damage on her slide, N. Mona is a must.   Reflect is garbo. I hate facing Hades pvp teams in Unknown battles cuz I can't spam crit strats without blowing myself up. Furthermore, it lasts for a goddamn MINUTE! An interesting perspective was to use our newest donut receptacle Limos and her tap skill that steals buffs. Should Vamp be too situational, Limos could eliminate the worry pretty easily and clear the way for fever without worry.   Death Heal is either a non-factor or terrible. For Vamp spammers, DH ain't a problem: they heal themselves in the end. However, for those using Neptune to take advantage of that juicy Double-Edge, DH = KYS, again. Devs won't let us use our toys, sigh. Debuff cleansing becomes necessary and while some have claimed Pomona to be their savior, an old comrade from the Rita Ragna is better. Catgirl is back and her tap removes DH and slide buffs Hildr even further.   So, risk takers can compose a squad like:   B. Hildr / N. Mona / Pantheon / Battle Kitty Neamhain / Neptune - Maximize DPS - Strong burst healing with Double Edge without being too concerned about DH - Vamp to handle Reflect - DoT cleanse   More cautious folk can opt for:   B. Hildr / N. Mona / Limos / Pantheon and Bathory / Neptune and Neamhain - Sacrifice DPS for nearly guaranteed fever (Loses crit bonus or double edge) - Reflect a non-factor - Healing variable with Pan/Bath; non-factor with Nep/Neam   Those seeking to auto through and mosey on by:   B. Hildr / N. Mona / Limos / Neptune / Neamhain - Buff and debuff removal will proc often based on mechanics; truly unfortunate runs will have Hildr dying in the first fever - No one-shots this way, but a chance to ensure the top spot for rewards in each raid   Feel free to leave any suggestions or ideas you've come up with to deal with the spoiler that is Davi. Always willing to learn!

Comment 17

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Jun 26, 2020, 02:39 PM

listen what I am using is B.Hildr/ N.mona/Neptune/Phanteon /A. Epona

now the reason of why u am not using L.mona it is because I am already 2 speaders adding a 3rd one would just make things more messier and by switching L.mona with A.Epona it is because she gives me the vamp + a shield that can thank some hits.

with all of that I don't need to sacrifice the crit fever with a buffed bathory ( I don't see a reason for using the kitty girl mostly because I think you achieve more than enough damage with my set up mostly because N.mona adds damage compared to the number of buffs you have so yeah I see you loosing a bit of damage but nothing too substantial.)

I would 100% sacrifice a bit of damage for me to be able to run the set up on a brainless mode like full auto without compromising the run

btw ppl please don't try any glass cannons set ups or some of these high damage set ups without high uncaps, 6*s and proper equipment. I assure that you will be destroyed on lvl 40 if you do that without preparation

• ON3 M1C LV.3 Lurker Jun 26, 2020, 09:04 PM

I'm gonna try the same setup. BTW, who are you guys making your leader? Neptune or B. Hildr?

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Jun 26, 2020, 10:39 PM

B.hildr but I think that if tou want extra heal and the run to be a bit faster Neptune

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Jun 27, 2020, 01:12 AM

btw just for an experiment I ran a full glass cannon team being Neptune/B.Hildr/Phanteon/Catgirl/ N.mona
    damage was insanely high I was able to hit over 30k on crits easy however David had a chance of activating the reflect while we r on fever switch will instantly kill B.hildr that us if N.mona doesn't give me Vampirism (and for real it is very rare for it to happen )

btw if you do hit a David with a crit of 100k without being on fever I am farely sure B.hildr will instantly kill herself with a reflect damage of around 5-10k

• Paul Green LV.20 S Jun 27, 2020, 02:44 AM

Damn, Epona is a super creative choice. Too bad I fed her to HOR, had her at +6 too. she was outclassed to the point that she was never used. Welp, I gotta be a little more choicey then. Thanks for the suggestion!

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Jun 27, 2020, 11:39 AM

it is fine and I was going to feed her to HoR however I saw some protection on vampirism a while ago and held her but I came to the conclusion that L.mona works just fine and adds quite a bit of damage and if you want to sacrifice it a bit and give it a shield go for Epona.

btw if you are playing Epona or L.mona while running a composition that attacker is not one of the members with the lowest HP play it on manual

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Jun 26, 2020, 03:34 PM

Create a problem and then sell the solution, basically. The featured new units (and cartas) are always the key to optimal performance rewards for the WBs, RBs, and NDs they are introduced on to keep players spending.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Jun 26, 2020, 07:25 PM

I'm not sure about the new SC though - seems kinda useless. I guess it might work well on Lightbeam Mona? I'd rather keep her with a ATK/CRT SC tbh.

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Jun 26, 2020, 08:36 PM

Yep. And for Neptune and C.Neamhain, I suppose. I guess the perfect scenario would be to build those three with that carta and equipment that gives a lot of HP because Davi's tap and slide target highest HP so it takes some of the heat off the attacker. Plus, % weakpoint damage from the special option so you probably gain more damage with C.Neam than N.Mona.

• Paul Green LV.20 S Jun 27, 2020, 02:46 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the highest HP mechanic targets the highest percentage of HP, not the total amount.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jun 26, 2020, 05:01 PM

As I progress closer to level 40, the boss is already giving me a hard time. I've been killing it with a dead Hildr then Neptune becomes the primary damage dealer. This won't last for long.

The level of precaution one must take to survive this boss is so insane, I might end up taking it easy this season.

So far I start my fever when the coast is clear, then she brings the reflect at the end.

Heavenly Mona's Vampirism is kinda random. I have her at +4 and I'm not even sure if it will be enough.

When I get a ticket, I'll look into making sure to....

- Pause before fever
    - Vampirism is on Hildr
    - Then apply buffs.
    - Trigger fever with Hildr

Then pray the reflect doesn't go up and kill me.

Not saying that will be an effective strategy, it's what I have in mind when I fight her again.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Jun 26, 2020, 07:23 PM

This is certainly a more technical Ragna and the usual strategy of "hit the boss until it dies" will kill your attacker instantly. Davi is not the wet noodle that Iphis was.

1. Get yourself a Vampirism unit, stat. Epona, Lightbeam Mona, whoever - you absolutely need one. PB Hildr is an incredibly hard hitter but she will nuke herself in a second given half a chance. If you're gonna for a top 100 spot, you just have to pray that she has Vampirism on at all times. I have Lightbeam Mona but she doesn't always cast Vampirism on Hildr (which is annoying, she always casts it on Pantheon though, so maybe my equipment is at fault).

2. Spam Neptune. The Death Heal can actually be a positive here, as Neptune will damage your units when she heals, all but guaranteeing Lightbeam Mona will cast Vampirism on Hildr before she Drives. Try not to Fever with an unvampirised Hildr - you'll regret it. Wait a few seconds to let Lightbeam Mona come around again, you must have it to survive. Keep an eye on Davi's Fever too - Neptune is the best for tanking Fever.

3. Manual>Auto, as always. You won't enter top 100 without it. For Auto, I'd actually be interested in a few tips. I'm Auto-ing at the minute for around 4 million, even if Hildr nukes herself because hurr durr AI. If anyone can come up with a safer Auto team, let me know. Wondering if replacing Neptune with PB Pomona would be better for Auto, but the Regen might make things even worse...

• KenSeong LV.22 S Jun 26, 2020, 10:42 PM

I'd say anything without pantheon would be ALOT safer in auto. Whenever my Hildr uses her slide and doesn't crit, even if both 3 hits are reflected she just ends up low hp. of course with every buff up
    Now this might be related to my hildr's total hp and damage so don't quote me on that.

In any case when using auto mode, one shoting the boss is gonna be out of the question.
    So Pomona looks like a great option instead of pantheon, to res hildr in the worst case, and to add a 4th light unit on your team. All of that paired with L.Mona's drive and Leader buff. Would maybe give you an opportunity for a 4th fever on x1 or x2 auto

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Jun 26, 2020, 10:51 PM

Noted. It's too hot and I want to cruise through a few Auto battles now lmao, I'll switch out Panth for Pomona. I've already got my rank and 1HKO that I'm happy with, time to be lazy for a bit.

• KenSeong LV.22 S Jun 26, 2020, 11:03 PM

Hmm so here is what i ended up getting on x2 full auto.
    That wasn't bad at all.
    No one died and hildr's fever damage were pretty decent.
    But i may have overestimated the 4 fever potential thingy xD.. forgot the AI was pretty good at wasting like 40% worth of drive gauge while already being full.

I'm not satisfied with my manual timer tho, this vampirism is impossible to keep track of :(

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Jun 26, 2020, 11:19 PM

Yeah, this Ragna is really exposing how useless the stat icon system currently is. Even if I pause the game and look at Hildr, as the game only shows a maximum of six icons, sometimes I literally can't tell if she has Vampirism or not. I watch her icon in-battle like a hawk whenever Lightbeam Mona casts because that's the only real indicative of whether it's been cast on her (alternatively she has less than six concurrent icons, then it shows properly).

• BetaQ LV.14 Chief Jun 26, 2020, 11:37 PM

the problem is it only display 6 buffs/debuffs but most time there are more than 6 buffs/debuffs are activited

Home