Toeknee LV.23 Warrior
Jun 27, 2020, 10:12 AM 661 read

Raid - Vanishing Twin

TIPS

At this point in time I can't say this is the best way to deal with the boss, but it's effective at the least.  

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Raid - Vanishing Twin image 2
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Raid - Vanishing Twin image 3
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Raid - Vanishing Twin image 4
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Raid - Vanishing Twin image 5
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Raid - Vanishing Twin image 6

Altered Davi's slide skill will cast reflect. This is what's killing your attacker in a flash ( granted your attacker is strong.)

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Raid - Vanishing Twin image 8

The strategy for beating this boss is to pay close attention to Davi, and to pay attention to see if Heavenly Mona's Vampirism lands on the attacker. I stress, In this case we must watch to see if B. Hildr get's the Vampirism Buff every time.   It's okay for the attacker ( in this case ) to use tap skill when the reflect is up. For everyone else, it's okay to use slide skills as they won't kill themselves in the process.   Vampirism

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Raid - Vanishing Twin image 10

Here we see an example of Vampirism to the rescue, and why Heavenly Mona is a key player in this raid. The green represents the healing effect while the yellow represents the reflect damage. ( Note: when the reflect is gone, the subtracted damage goes back to the vampirism for an even greater overkill healing effect. Without the Vampirism we're dead in a fraction of a second. )   As for Davi's other buff. In short it's like a steroid for her attack and defense by 30%, and we'll probably do more damage if it wasn't there but we can't really worry about it cause we're racing the clock to produce 6,000,018 damage. Which is more health than any raid boss before her. Of course waiting for that buff to pass before starting may produce significantly better damage output, I really don't know at this point. Need to experiment with that.   ..   Notes on the Boss's Death Heal   This is not a big problem for Neptune. If the one with the lowest damage still has high HP, then go ahead and use Neptune's slide skill for the double edge sword.   In other cases The ones with the lowest HP won't have the Death Heal while other members will, so it'll be fine to use Neptune's slide skill again.   If a party member is low on hp. Even at 50%, do not use Neptune's slide skill until death heal is gone. . .   In short. - Watch Davi's buff status for reflect. Always check if the attacker got Vampirism. Then it's safe to go ahead and attack. Or else the attacker is dead. In many cases if reflect is not up, we can just attack, but if Davi put's it up just before we execute a command for the attacker, we'll get bite.   - Use discretion when casting with Neptune. Trial and error, you'll know what to do when the time comes sooner than later.   ....   IMPORTANT - Or I think it is, but when your fever gauge is at 70% or 80% ( the round before triggering fever ) you should....   - Build drive gauge to 50% ( More is okay, but at least 50% )   - Pause and left the whole party cool off so they can lay it down consecutively   - If the Attacker doesn't get Vampirism, then triggering fever is way too risky even if Davi's reflect is not up at the time.   But yes at 50% before fever, refrain from attacking until Pantheon, Neptune, and the Mona's are ready to strike. It's ideal to start with Heavenly Mona's slide skill to see if Vampirism lands on your attacker.   Not the best round as I did end up having to catch my ass a couple of times, but it's a good video as it displays the consequences of slipping up here and there.  

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Raid - Vanishing Twin video cover image 11

Comment 10

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Jun 27, 2020, 11:26 AM

this one was pretty damn hard at first with her death heals and so other buffs good going devs u made this a challenge

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jun 27, 2020, 11:38 AM

Dude, I still find it hard. Last time my attacker died I planted a Neptune heal on a death heal then no Vampirism, then the boss got me with her drive skill.

It sux when we have to finish up without Hildr.

I imagine soon I'll make less errors.

Whoever can do this boss at x3 speed is a machine.

• ZelphuS LV.23 Good Leader Jun 27, 2020, 10:30 AM

Hi Amigo,

After many try on manual Boss Dark Davi Nv.40, I see that.

For me you just need L Mona to the second best ATK for the good run with Newbie Mona reduce cooldown for the slide of L. Mona and Neptune be quiet the heal and Hildr to best HP in team for receive damage of the boss for get the buff vamprisim easy.

Thanks for this complete post but, I one shot the boss with L. Mona lvl.34/50+0 5* on my Devil Stream on Twitch yesterday morning !

One Shot, One Kill on the Devil Stream! :
    http://www.twitch.tv/zelphus/v/662025789?sr=a

I need to up my L. Mona 60 and S Awakening for become my 2nd best ATK for a good run with lead buff, before I use the leader buff of Hildr if you don't have L. Mona S 60 is better, is just more difficult if you don't have the vamprisim buff on Hildr.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jun 27, 2020, 11:02 AM

That was suspenseful ZelphuS.

You were already at the level 40 boss on day 1 I saw in game. You happened to make a brief appearance in my upload at the end of the battle.

For those times when my attacker dies, (happens a lot still) Then Neptune becomes the main damage dealer. My Heavenly Mona cannot have higher ATK at her level. Neptune also has more likability, though I'm not sure which one of her attributes keeps getting upgraded as she bathes.

I'll look into raising Heavenly Mona's ATK see how that turns out.

Can't wait till midnight, for Slayer Raid, I just did 50 story battles and my tickets went up 8 to 10 and I'm tired to scrounging this much for raids.

• ZelphuS LV.23 Good Leader Jun 27, 2020, 11:07 AM

Sleep bro, tomorrow is a new day aha!

Congrats for kill the boss in manual, you have my respect aha!

Good night tommorow I up L. Mona 6* aha! Unfortunately I get just 1 L.Mona after 5 pulls on this garanted banner.. ⚡

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jun 27, 2020, 11:31 AM

Hour and a half till midnight. No sleep until I use these 10 tickets.

Nothing needed manual play more in global than this boss. Funny enough anyone who beats this on auto is either a genius or a miracle worker.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jun 27, 2020, 12:02 PM

very helpful, will try to keep pulling to get the new Mona, didn't realize how important she is , I've been able to keep my attacker alive but by using
    1- snow healer Miku leader adding 2k to hp
    2- Dana shield adding even more ability to take dmg and live
    3 -, Maat to Regen the boosted hp
    those three seem to keep my 60/6 b.hildr Alive consistently
    was considering swapping Aria for snow miku to get more speed to drive since her lead skill does pretty good hp boost in raid just not quite as good as priestess miku

hoping I can go the L Mona approach before to the event ends but so far , nothing

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jun 27, 2020, 12:37 PM

If you have Epona. She has Vampirism in her slide skill and should be able to sit in for Heavenly Ray Mona.

In my case Epona's Vampirism is better, due to level cap, but Heavenly Mona does the speed buff thing too.

This boss is only a threat to any attacker who can deal serious damage while the rest of the party is relatively safe.

Neptune and Pantheon are the 2 most important childs for raids, so don't hesitate to put onyx aside for them. Then Chang'e or Rookie Mona. Either will do if you have them, but more Rookie Mona.

Your raid party is all about the attacker. In my example i posted here....

- Pantheon slide skill increases the odds of scoring criticals and increases the crit damage... For B. Hildr.

- Neptune Aside from healing she will speed buff, and cast Double Edge Sword to the member with highest atk stat. Double Edge Sword means significantly more damage. Neptune's double edge sword is only active during raids... For B. Hildr

- Rookie Mona will speed buff the 2 highest atk. It's good to use her drive skill at least 3 times in raids, and the more speed the more output...For B. Hildr again.

- Chang'e is more speed buff. Her tap has a chance of killing off cooldown completely for 1 random ally. She's normally good with Rookie Mona in the same party but this time there's no room for her.

- Light Mona is good this time, but probably not next time unless the next boss has reflect. But like the others, she's there for the attacker. Her leader skill is better than Neptune's.

Yes. When everyone in the party is there primarily for the attacker, the attacker will make you happy.

Tanks ? No. Only in a past Fire raid was a tank useful for her double edge sword, but that was before we had Neptune.

Make the most of what you have to work with, and good luck if you pull hard for that Mona.

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Jun 27, 2020, 03:34 PM

Still not get KoMona Danbo? She will be yours soon before Event End 👍

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Jun 27, 2020, 03:13 PM

Okay then manual is a Must in here to Reach DMG Over 4 Million.. if do Auto with 2x Speed guarantee you 2,5 millions ~ 4 Millions

Home