Muagaichoi LV.6 Nomad
Jun 27, 2020, 10:38 PM 410 read

Problems with the current ragna boss.

TIPS

Anyone elese find the current ragna boss incredibly annoying? I mean she has reflect which always causes an instant kill on your attacker unless you have lifesteal, and the thing about lifesteal granting childs is that they give them to childs with the lowest health so some times the supporter just doesnt give lifesteal to the right child, and you have no idea because buff and debuff icons stacks up so high that some buffs are hidden and your attacker just ending up killing itself. I just want to hear other peoples opinions on the boss cus as it is now, this boss is not beginner friendly and is in my opinion the hardest one so far.

Comment 5

• Dj5 LV.25 Warrior Jun 28, 2020, 12:24 AM

I agree with you but I don't think it's the hardest RB, maybe the most annoying one.
    And they increase the HP to 6M when the last one was at 4-5M xD

• Dj5 LV.25 Warrior Jun 28, 2020, 07:09 AM

And because of Death Heal, Manual is the way to go for sure for this RB ;)

• Kalia LV.6 Pokémon Master Jun 28, 2020, 01:37 AM

For Auto I've been running Europa and it works fairly well, unfortunately I can't make her second highest attack to keep her vampirism up so maybe that would be even better but as is I get by without my attacker consistently dying to reflect.

• Dmemphiz LV.7 Nomad Jun 28, 2020, 12:35 AM

Most of everyone that had a decent team one shotted iphis. This is humbling for sure but not hard. Just manage your items better like I did. I removed defense from hildr so she's guaranteed to be vampire buffed always

• Blaqstarr LV.6 Insomniac Jun 28, 2020, 02:44 PM

easy, just let your attacker dont wear armor and swap pantheon to dana

Home