Pink Ballons LV.21 S
Jul 1, 2020, 08:41 AM 539 read

Are there any childs that give debuff evasion to your team ?

TIPS

The reason is I want ti do a super evasive team to be used for most occasions (kind of a all around team

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Are there any childs that give debuff evasion  to your team ? image 2

This is the card I will be using because of the 15% evasion

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Are there any childs that give debuff evasion  to your team ? image 4

As for the child I was thinking E.epona however I wans wandering if there are any better options because we all know E.epona is only good on some occasions and can not substitute a N.mona or Neptune however with a all support team she may be usable for pvp

Comment 8

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Jul 1, 2020, 09:18 AM

Bride Pomona is built to deal with debuffs. She has debuff evasion like Epona on her tap and a slide buff that's essentially Syrinx's fortitude but for incoming debuffs instead of damage and it also cleanses existing debuffs like Dana's tap when it is applied.

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Jul 1, 2020, 09:37 AM

oooo ty ty I will take a look tho

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Jul 1, 2020, 09:46 AM

oki I just took a look and yeah the chance is nice however the is a healer and this meta that we are in rn does not favor that type if play style mostly because of death heal, ain't heal, within other abilities that decrease heal like demeter slide (I think ) so I will stick with E.epona for now because she Grant's a shield (got to say it is a quite good one) and vampirism that got almost no counterplay (maybe I will do a team consisting of E.epona/H.nicole(or oni bathory)/Neptune/ FS.Pam ir F.limos even bathory /Dana or chang-e

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Jul 1, 2020, 10:46 AM

Well, if you go with wood units you might want to consider Brownie as well, as she has debuff duration reduction on her slide. And her drive's stun is special in that the more you hit the target that got stunned the more that target stays stunned, and it gives vampirism as well.

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Jul 1, 2020, 10:52 AM

that is true unfortunate only God
    r a copy of her

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jul 2, 2020, 12:04 PM

can't debuff if can't land the hit, I have good success w durandal + Serval, since she self buffs eva like crazy when the crt hits , so when shes speedy dodging none of the non fever debuff take effect because they miss like crazy ,and or a blind debuffer will also work towards that end
    water tank eschu has debuff barrier too

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Jul 2, 2020, 12:22 PM

ooooo i will for sure try that if i have the uncaps and the childs 4 jt

• IcyLin LV.21 Sharpshooter Jul 1, 2020, 09:09 AM

Bes gives debuff evasion,but she's so-so tank. Also pomona gives debuff immune and cleanses almoust all debuffs,but i would not recommend her to use until at least +4.

Home