✫KRΦWΦ✫ LV.19 Bamboozled
Jul 2, 2020, 11:39 AM 818 read

How to stop Hildr from dying??

TIPS

hey so ive been using this team for slayer and regular ragna raids and Hildr just dies at random ties throughout the match, and it sucks cuz shes basically my only attacker and my damage drops to like zero without her. any advice to stop davi from snuffing her out so quickly?

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - How to stop Hildr from dying?? image 2
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - How to stop Hildr from dying?? image 3

Comment 36

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 2, 2020, 09:22 PM

I wrote about this the other day but what's killing your attacker is Davi's reflect.

You'll know when Davi's reflect is active when you see that green icon.

- Light Mona's leader skill is just like Neptune's except better. Compare them.

- Play at x1 speed until it gets easier

- As soon as reflect goes down, it's okay to slap Altered Davi silly even without Vampirism. Press your luck and you'll notice when Davi will cast reflect and have you kill yourself. You'll see when to tap.

- If Hildr's health is above 50% it's safe to use tap skill, even when it's critical. You want to do this often so Hildr will get Vampirism from Mona. Use your discretion.

- Everytime you use Mona's slide skill, make sure to see if Hildr gets Vampirism.

Stratigic tip...

- Drive order, R. Mona, Light Mona, Hildr.
    Light Mona's, drive skill adds a little bit to your drive gauge. 4 or 5 taps you'll be at 50%. The silent part.

- When your drive gauge is at 70 or 80%. The round before fever....
    ....avoid using Neptune's slide skill until your 50% ready, or else Hildr most likely will heal and stall you from going into fever. Just mostly tap till 50%( ideal if you can have all party members cooled off and ready to strike ) use Hildr's tap if you need to get Hildr's health down. The boss will then use her drive skill which conveniently does the most damage to Hildr for Vampirism.

Apply Vampirism first making sure Hildr got it, then slide with the rest of the party together to 100% and fevertime.

In a nutshell do your best not to kill your attacker, and it'll come together.

• ✫KRΦWΦ✫ LV.19 Bamboozled Jul 2, 2020, 11:23 PM

i didnt even think to use hildrs tap, this puts alot into perspective. thank you!

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Jul 3, 2020, 09:38 AM

how much is your maximum damage so far? doing this method of yours? what is the average? Mostly one hit maybe? Assuming u got already fully equipped?

But for someone like me that isn't? I would like to try it anyway but not yet XD

I'd like to know the number of uncaps needed to see how is this effective? Minimum uncaps.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Jul 3, 2020, 09:44 AM

i cannot try this no matter if i know my team would be squashed by davi. so for the mean time i would go for auto that would make me survive the most. not really into the mood for manual play. but i still learn how others do it.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Jul 3, 2020, 09:56 AM

i got confused a little when u say R.mona then L.mona, u where referring to rookie mona right? i was thinking about radiant mona then Light mona on the second.. in my mind newbie mona was her name XD

• Brave Full LV.7 Nomad Jul 2, 2020, 12:38 PM

The key is to activate Mona’s Infinite Light of Salvation drive right before or after Altered Davis’s ultimate attack. This will greatly increase Hildr’s survival chances. Hope this helps, cheers

• ✫KRΦWΦ✫ LV.19 Bamboozled Jul 2, 2020, 12:40 PM

thats very helpful, thank you

• Brave Full LV.7 Nomad Jul 2, 2020, 12:46 PM

Give it a try and let me know. Works nicely for my team.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jul 2, 2020, 11:51 AM

drop panthy, add maaty

• ✫KRΦWΦ✫ LV.19 Bamboozled Jul 2, 2020, 11:53 AM

but the crit 😣

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jul 2, 2020, 11:54 AM

yeah but she dead. dead can't crt

• ✫KRΦWΦ✫ LV.19 Bamboozled Jul 2, 2020, 11:54 AM

true. true.

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Jul 2, 2020, 10:43 PM

I dropped Pantheon for Catgirl. My attacker survivability % increased dramatically. That being said, he still dies sometimes, but more often than not, only at the very end.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jul 2, 2020, 10:45 PM

I use her a bunch in an alternate team her debuff Eva leader skill is great too , I have been trying to find out if slide skill add dmg is additive beciase catnea and durandal would be a super dope combo if those slide buffs stack

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Jul 2, 2020, 12:15 PM

Are you aim to highest dmg?? There a big risk if do Auto.. if you aim just for Averange DMG with safer Formations Try bring Tanker Dana here my proof do Auto x2 speed https://youtu.be/WbsM6XbNvn8

• ✫KRΦWΦ✫ LV.19 Bamboozled Jul 2, 2020, 12:20 PM

ah i mostly do manual for raids, but ill definitely have to try this out

• genusxyz LV.3 Lurker Jul 2, 2020, 06:39 PM

Mona gives vampirism to the 3 lowest % HP childs, to make your Hildr have always vampirism, make her to be the target of Davi, by being 1 out of 3 highest HP of your party. Davi attacks to the 3 highest HP childs. The key is vampirism! It works for me even in auto

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Jul 3, 2020, 06:57 AM

I used epona and took armor off attker and that my friend made it easy on auto again....devs worked hard this Ragna to get us🤓

• Dmemphiz LV.7 Nomad Jul 2, 2020, 12:18 PM

Pomona revives

• ✫KRΦWΦ✫ LV.19 Bamboozled Jul 2, 2020, 12:34 PM

i dont have enough onyx to awaken her 😓

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jul 2, 2020, 12:49 PM

holy Katz I didn't know this ,shame it's another light healer ,would love.tjis to have been a fire supporter alternate revival to light healer maat tho

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jul 3, 2020, 02:54 AM
  • TJ Li LV.19 Sage Jul 3, 2020, 05:45 PM

just watch out for reflect. once you have played enough you will have an idea of when the reflect is up, never slide Hildra when reflect is up unless she has vamp. try to go into the fever on Hildra with vampirism every fever. if your timing is right you will survive without vampirism while fever. for the most part the the 2nd and 3rd fever is mostly safe even without vamp. my drive order Hildra, LMona, Hildra, Neptune,LMona, Hildra, Neptune, LMona and Hildra. You should use Hildra lead also best choice if not then Lmona. After you use Neptune's drive you can slide Hildra without vamp when the reflect is up.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Jul 3, 2020, 09:52 AM

how do you even got that much hildr? wanna share me your tip how to get those child copies? playing a lot but none of the good copies. i need mona and neptune, maxed up pantheon but seems not that effective while im using auto. but no other choice cause it is my best child at the moment.

• ✫KRΦWΦ✫ LV.19 Bamboozled Jul 3, 2020, 09:56 AM

i just saved up a bunch of crystals before hand and just spammed her regular banner and got lucky on her guaranteed banner, the rest was HoR. and pantheon is better on manual, at least in my opinion cuz i only do manual for raids, as u need to constantly activate his slide to get good use out of him. and good luck on mona and neptune, im sure you'll get them.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Jul 3, 2020, 09:59 AM

feels like it will take years to get her to +6 considering with my play style i need to get one good set for pvp wb and raid.

• ✫KRΦWΦ✫ LV.19 Bamboozled Jul 3, 2020, 10:02 AM

hey dont stress about it, ive been playing for a while now and i didnt that many good childs in the beginning either.
    i suggest going here for crystal framing: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/DestinyChildGlobal/comments/a6r9zd/guide_for_farming_crystals/

and using this for child ranks and other information: http://riceminegl.mnyiaa.com

just hang in there and who knows, maybe you'll get really lucky and summon a bunch back to back

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Jul 3, 2020, 10:08 AM

I've been playing a lot thats all.. got to memorize more than one game with different mechanic and set of tricks and algorithm and how to use it in game

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Jul 3, 2020, 10:19 AM

thanks for the tip on how to do stuff! i haven't seen it yet! I'll check on it!

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Jul 3, 2020, 10:23 AM

i also want to share a tip? you can uncap those 2star copies for a reward to davi's quest. I've been doing that for some time and it gives some stamina.

• ✫KRΦWΦ✫ LV.19 Bamboozled Jul 3, 2020, 10:24 AM

didnt know that, ill have to give it a try!

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Jul 3, 2020, 10:31 AM

✫KRΦWΦ✫  they are the cheapest to uncap and it doesn't mention what rank of child to uncap so it is almost what it is..

it is too much of a work to do but gives u extra rewards and stamina when needed.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Jul 3, 2020, 10:01 AM

one of these days i will get serious on doing HoR 😔 but doesn't have the time 🥱🥱😴

One odd thing destiny child epic7 and brave9 have the same maintenance day. That sucks.. i even want to try 7deadly sins and one punch man but probably it will take time tfor me to update them all.

• ✫KRΦWΦ✫ LV.19 Bamboozled Jul 3, 2020, 10:13 AM

yeah i feel that, juggling a bucnh of gachas at ounce can get pretty tiring

• ✫KRΦWΦ✫ LV.19 Bamboozled Jul 3, 2020, 10:16 AM

hey if you feel up to it you could post a question on the tips forum and ask for team advice and see of you can optimize the childs you already have

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Jul 3, 2020, 10:17 AM

im just in for the collabs for epic7 and doing daily missions. but they got a cool way of making different game logic considering they where all so called gacha games almost the same yet different in each idea

Home