Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled
Jul 3, 2020, 02:30 AM 545 read

Other ways to deal w Dark Davi, trial and error ongoing

TIPS

I mentioned this idea that came to me on another thread , documenting some experiments No one that I know of has a better leader skill vs dark for decreased debuff Eva than exorcist Nirriti , I did a quick and dirty on lv 37 before optimizing her for increased agl, but w her as leader , she was consistently confused This allowed 1 attacks her self , non direct way to improve survival vs her and modest addl dmg 2 applies as a result defbuffs to herself ,and also thus reflect to you sometimes etc (similar to how you can confuse in pvp and have maat or Dana heal and shield you instead lol ) ,again aids in survival and vs her, imgs below ,next I'll tweak carts and equips and run her against a lvl 40

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Other ways to deal w Dark Davi, trial and error ongoing  image 2

Comment 9

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Jul 3, 2020, 09:58 AM

it's already half way start prepping for WB

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Jul 3, 2020, 04:31 AM

But confuse doesnt work with lvl 40 boss

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jul 3, 2020, 04:42 AM

hence why I said it was ongoing so I can try various approaches to see if it will stick w a few ideas i have

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jul 3, 2020, 05:16 AM

you right tough to stick ! was hoping it was agl based but she has a lead skill of nullify :(

• Dmemphiz LV.7 Nomad Jul 3, 2020, 05:52 AM

Trying to find ways to improve my auto. Saw that she pops her drive right before our third drive before fever which gives her that damage reduction buff. To mitigate that, I fail my third drive to push for b. Hildrs drive on fourth attempt. Crit hits harder after she gains her debuff. It's not really auto until that first fever. After that I'm afk with consistent 4 - 5 mil damage avg

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Jul 3, 2020, 09:32 AM

just try everything then share it to us 😆 haha

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jul 3, 2020, 09:42 AM

hahahahaha I am

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Jul 3, 2020, 12:11 PM

listen what I did is to run( btw everyone +6 ) neptune/phanteon/E.epona/N.mona/B.hildr .

keep in mind that Light mona is better for damage however if you want some shield instead of extra damage run E.epona

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Jul 3, 2020, 09:27 AM

in my opinion unless you are doing a bunch of critical damage during fever regular attack works better in time? like u can damage a lot better if there is no fever?

im not sure but my regular attack is better than when my team is on a fever, actually im not really a top player but regular crit damage makes me do more damage than having fever mode?

my idea is just hit hard with less fever than speed boost to make 3-4 fever?
    just get those attack boost and hit hard!
    the next problem would be survivability but these event is to short to really make a perfect combination if you are already strugglin with davi.

Home