Spanish_Danca LV.10 Nomad
Jul 7, 2020, 06:51 PM 487 read

Whom do I vote for contest winner??!! Please help! No trolls 🙏🏽

TIPS

Just want to get that 5 star coupon. Please don’t troll.

Comment 13

• Sisi LV.14 Chief Jul 8, 2020, 01:23 AM

I thought Swimsuit Davi would be way up there but apparently nobody cares for her as much as i do.. I voted Bikini Lisa thinking maybe she would have a chance, but it looks like Sunbeach Mona or the other super thick chicks might win for some reason.. I just like the petite pretty girls i guess.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jul 8, 2020, 01:45 AM

Swimsuit Davi I don't fancy as a character. Ice cream this, ice cream that, waah, waah, drown the young master in awakening story and lame animations including Drive skill.

If Party Star MedB was in the race, I would be considering her.

Also, adding to the weirdness surrounding Lisa, on the raid crit dmg Soul Carta (Moment of Respite) she doesn't look petite at all.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Jul 8, 2020, 03:14 AM

I've voted for Anemone. Good chance she will pass some 1v1 elimination.. idk if she can win, but I hope so. :)

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jul 7, 2020, 08:47 PM

I've voted for Diver/Sunbeach Mona at face value, before realising the circus of a single elimination vote system they've planned.

I don't want to participate in individual votes, but the aforementioned choice could be called my intuition.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 8, 2020, 01:27 PM

I casted a vote today for Sunbeach Mona.

Not playing favorites or anything. I just got the feeling in the grand scheme of things, the majority will give it up for her sparkling ass.

• Spanish_Danca LV.10 Nomad Jul 8, 2020, 06:53 PM

Lol 😂 I may have to agree

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Jul 10, 2020, 08:52 PM

all of these are trolls.. hahaha..
    go for lisa! i go for her! if everyone do..
    we get more chances of winning!

besides don't rely on events like these.. you are better off with crystal farming if u like 5star child

• Spanish_Danca LV.10 Nomad Jul 12, 2020, 12:07 AM

Okay thank you

• IrelandBlue LV.21 Genius Jul 7, 2020, 10:07 PM

In game click on "Event News", usually on the left top corner.

The first one to appear would be the contest and just click on " More Info", it will take you to the voting page.

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Jul 7, 2020, 11:02 PM

He's asking what the majority of the DC community will vote to ensure he gets the 5* ticket. Not how to vote.

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Jul 8, 2020, 12:42 AM

This is an easy one, just choose the one that you like the design and outfit best :) no losers cuz they are all lovely

• Paul Green LV.20 S Jul 8, 2020, 07:20 AM

Wait until the 15th and see who gets past the prelims. Personally I would have preferred a bracket style contest where you get rewards based on how accurate your bracket is, but just getting the winner right is fine too.

Bikini Mona will take it. Also, if everyone agrees to just choose one, we all get the prize, so............

• Rhominus LV.19 Dub Collector Jul 8, 2020, 09:36 AM

Sunbeach Mona is very popular. She's who I put my vote in for. A lot of people also like Anemone but I think she's overrated.

Home