Pink Ballons LV.21 S
Jul 8, 2020, 01:25 PM 482 read

A.I?

TIPS

is she of any use at all ?

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - A.I? image 2

Ngl if she does have use do tell cuz I've ebing pilling g her up 4 some time now but never touched her Btw just a trophy and to brag a bit about I got this today on my last chest

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - A.I? image 4

(If anyone want to know I also got even other reward + a few 5 * heroes but they were all duplicated from 6*+6

Comment 14

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Jul 8, 2020, 02:06 PM

Ai is the best child for fodder

• Ericool Lim LV.18 Sage Jul 9, 2020, 05:45 PM

agree

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 8, 2020, 02:49 PM

I don't use her but now that you mention it I'm interested to see how she'd do in a dual tank party.

Her drive skill casts reflect on the whole party and returns 25% of the damage. If someone is going to fever before you then hold your 2nd drive skill and wait. When they are at 90% drive gauge, you can go ahead and use A.i.'s drive skill for reflect then tap her so she taunts, and even slide her when she cools off quickly. Ultimately whoever is attacking during that fever should die first considering A.i's much superior defense.

If A.i. dies in the above paragraph her reflect will still be in effect as it lasts 18 seconds. It won't be a glorious fever attack for them, but next fever will be yours.

Her slide skill grants her reflect of 30% return damage and a significant defense boost 1382. so with A.i. you'd want to tap her first so she taunts then slide.

With Dana in the party A.I. should have better defense on her down times, though I'm sure the defense buffs will overwrite one another.

To me it seems like A.i is useful for parties who will fever before you, but in order for her to be useful the player must play manually and be calculated and reserved. Reserved as in hold the 2nd drive and let the opponent fall into A.i.'s taunt/reflect trap.

Athena is better at that, though Athena's drive will cast reflect on the other 4 party members only. Athena can taunt for fever too and in my experience survive it 95% of the time.

A.i. is definitely a PvP child. You will have a better replacement, if not now, in the future. Onyx is scarce.

This carta has a special option that beefs up reflect by 12% plus the DEF and HP. So good for her. That's 42% return damage per hit while A.i. would handle more than double the abuse of an attacker or supporter or debuffer.

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Jul 8, 2020, 05:01 PM

I find that the only parties that can reach fever before you nowadays are the ones built around using Athena, at least in the highest leagues. But those teams only delay the inevitable if you have a unit that grants immortality. Because the enemy always targets the center unit (if alive) during fever so just have your tankiest unit there and apply immortality or frenzy that targets lowest health at that moment and they'll waste fever.

You can also take advantage of this if you time it correctly with certain team builds. The constant tapping of the enemy's fever time builds your gauge fast so, if you have a heavy hitter with a 4x tap in the center, buffed by Pantheon's slide and with immortality or frenzy you can crit 4x tap constantly until their fever ends. Combine that with vampiric traits and you'll gain health, too.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jul 8, 2020, 06:53 PM

First time I hear center units being priority targets for enemy fever attacks.

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Jul 8, 2020, 07:24 PM

No, not center units. Center unit. As in, the unit in the third slot. And again, if alive.

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Jul 8, 2020, 09:05 PM

I will definitely use the soul card, I have a few copies maxed out on my bag

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Jul 10, 2020, 08:48 PM

I'd like to partner her with red cross? is it a good idea? with durandal?

• ❥ Yui~ chan ✿ Ai ❥ LV.26 Midnight Kiss Jul 8, 2020, 08:45 PM

hmm... Until now I haven't gotten Mona radiant costume. ( ;∀;)

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Jul 8, 2020, 09:04 PM

mood, I feel.for u

• ❥ Yui~ chan ✿ Ai ❥ LV.26 Midnight Kiss Jul 8, 2020, 09:12 PM

umm any tips for getting it?

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Jul 8, 2020, 09:14 PM

if I had any I would have gotten it much sooner, but what i did was to play like a retard and only play until the 1st fever is done so u don't loose much time on each of the Ragna breaks (but trust me I feel u )

• ❥ Yui~ chan ✿ Ai ❥ LV.26 Midnight Kiss Jul 8, 2020, 09:15 PM

uwu

• Jacob Ravel LV.2 Lurker May 12, 2022, 06:11 PM

The use of AI can greatly help in securing the Internet. In fact, I only recently began to think about it, because I read about the history of the creation of Kvalifika https://www.kvalifika.com/blog/The-Founder-Story., which just provides facial recognition and document verification services using technology and AI.

Home