iagainstallodds LV.8 Super Star
Jul 10, 2020, 04:37 AM 1,244 read

Soul Cartas

TIPS

Is there a guide on soul cartas anywhere? Like which ones to keep and which to get rid of  

Comment 14

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 10, 2020, 03:19 PM

Probably is a guide somewhere.

Keep all 5☆ SC. The 3☆ aren't worth it at this point in time.

The primary use for SC is for us to boost the stat we intend to boost. ATK, CRT AGL what have you.

5☆ SC have that special option but it needn't always apply. For example...

The SC in the image, is intended for firechilds battling against a wood World Boss....

As you know SC can be equipped to any child. This card has high CRT and ATK.

The special option only works against wood WB when equipped to a fire attacker, however that high ATK and CRT is a splendid thing for any attacker of any element to use.

For Maat that card is also the boom digity just for the crt atk alone because Maat's healing is better with higher ATK, and even better when she get's CRT. So give a carta like this to Maat too. Aside from giving Maat this SC, give her your best ATK/CRT weapons and accessories, and her healing abilities will be nuts. But notice, the special option is inactive, but that's just fine. Oh yes it is.

Soul Enhancing. See those 5 blue gems at the bottom of the card ? We use other soul cartas to level up and obtain them.

Soul enhancing is expensive to do. But if you use a copy of the same card to soul enhance, it will instsntly fill the slot making the card even better, plus it's sooooo much cheaper to do that way.

There are 2 kinds of SC. Regular and the Prism. There are 2 ways to identify a prism. When viewing the SC icon, the Prisms have a colourful rainbow patch at the top right hand side of it's icon. When you examine the Prism, you'll see the prism has that beautiful checkered sheen to it.

The image is reference to everything I wrote here. It is a prism.

Expand the below image if you must.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 10, 2020, 03:33 PM

This SC is one of my favorites. I give it to Athena the awesome tank. Notice this card is very defensive.

It also has a Special Option tanks will kill for.

In my previous post I wrote about making Maat super with high CRT/ATK ( This also makes Maat priority for speed buffing next to the attacker who should also have highest atk stats in the party.)

When Maat scores a critical heal, the party will each get over 800+ hp per tick, but to the tank using this prism. She get's 1,000+ hp per tick.

This prism is very intense with the DEF and HP and that alone makes it worth it to use. This of course is a harmonious use case. But remember, it's not always about the special option. You might just want to boost AGL and there's cards that can do it.

• iagainstallodds LV.8 Super Star Jul 12, 2020, 07:22 AM

I actually just pulled this coming back to look at this post

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 10, 2020, 03:41 PM

This SC is not a prism as you can see. It's not really a SC either. it's strictly for soul enhancing.

This is the 4☆ version but there is a 3 and 5☆ varient.

For the 5☆ variant of this SC. You will need 5 of them to complete 1 of the units ( those blue crystals at the bottom of the card )

The 3☆ is a waste to use so just sell them. 4☆ is quite slow and pricy to soul enhance with. Remember we can use any card to soul enhance with. but the same card is best cause you'll get it done right away.

So save all the 5☆ versions of this and use them.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 10, 2020, 03:46 PM

And yes, the prism is the high quality version of the soul carta.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 10, 2020, 03:55 PM

Moot only lets us post 1 image per reply so excuse the multiple posts.

Midas is good for front line WB. He does his thing by increasing the weak point DMG. ( The elemental damage = fire burn wood more, or water hit fire harder )

Pointing at that SC he has equipped has that rainbow patch in the icon. That indicates it's a prism.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 10, 2020, 04:01 PM

Another harmonious use case due to the special option in Midas's hands.

Now any child can use this card. You might want to boost your ATK so you hit harder or boost HP so you can last longer. This card is good at that, and it'll be useful for any 5☆ child you want. We have to work with what we got so this will do for now or not. Cause, it isn't always about the special option.

We can lock the card by tapping the lock icon to prevent any accidents. It's also a good practice to lock childs snd gear you intend to keep.

• iagainstallodds LV.8 Super Star Jul 11, 2020, 01:53 PM

Thanks for the info! Much appreciated!!

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 11, 2020, 02:45 PM

For clarity I want to highlight the best way to soul enhance.

Notice the gems at the bottom of this prism. It needs just 1 more

[ Writing next post for imagery]

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 11, 2020, 02:47 PM

Select soul enhance. We can see how much exp it needs. Using five 5☆ cards will complete the gem.

[Writing next post for imagery]

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 11, 2020, 02:52 PM

Remember. Using the same card means only 1 card will complete the soul enhance. In the image we see I selected the same SC for this prism, and the experience bar shows how doing this will max out the experience with a single card. Notice the price in gold too. It would have costed 5x more if we never used the same card.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 11, 2020, 02:55 PM

And presto. The most efficient way to level up soul enhancing. Notice the stats and special option has been raised.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 11, 2020, 03:08 PM

Leveling Soul Carta.

As you probably know SC is leveled by using gear.

Look inside your invetory and you probably have a lot of tickets to summon accessories armor and weapons. If you kept all of them congratulations. Use them to raise the card to level 50.

I circled the low end stuff. Of course you can use 5☆ gear and it's cheaper to use them, but quantity makes the 3 and 4☆ gear more accessible.

If you haven't any tickets go to the summon page where we summon childs and summon gear.

I personally will use anything except 5☆ A grade items to level SC, unless I have an overflow of thaf item.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 11, 2020, 03:17 PM

Finally.....

You will eventually possess the prism version of your soul carta. Take your time if you're new to the game and struggle a little longer. When you're more into the end game spectrum, you'll be glad you never spent vast amounts of resources on the regular SC.

Prisms are only slightly better, but there will be no remorse from "having the prisms but the lower quality versons are leveled instead."

This of course is a suggestion.

Home