gamer913238632 LV.5 Lurker
Jul 10, 2020, 04:16 PM 384 read

WB Team Help

TIPS

Hey all, Can anyone make a suggestion for which child drives and orders I should use for this team? Also, who would make the best leader? I'd love to hear all of your recommendations in general. I honestly don't know what I'm doing. I just follow those sweet world boss guides that pop up before the event. lol Many thanks to whomever makes them. Many thanks!

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - WB Team Help image 2

Comment 17

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Jul 11, 2020, 08:26 AM

hello! this is the team I've been using, can hit 8.5m
    leader: navi
    drive order: just sytry

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Jul 11, 2020, 08:26 AM

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 13, 2020, 02:33 PM

If you can replace lightbeam Mona for Brownie, you should get more. I put a lot of thought into Bikini Lisa but she never made the cut.

Yes I know we must settle for what we have, but replacing those 2, even if your power decreases would be an upgrade.

Your drive order is interesting, I'll test it cause I go in without Mars, and Sytry's drive skill helps with defense and I could use more.

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Jul 14, 2020, 12:46 AM

brownie, athena, and fire dana elude me, I've never seen a copy of them since they came out :(
    poison kills some so I needed some sort of shield or cleanse, I tried erato but still most of my team affected by poisons so I stuck with mars
    I havnt traded out light mona but I'll give it a shot
    out of the childs I have which drive order should I use?

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 14, 2020, 04:48 AM

When we try new drive orders we really have to test it out in practice mode.

I find it's not too important to have Sytry go 3rd before fevertime this time around due to the boss canceling out most childs, though that could work out if the right childs aren't canceled.

As of late I've only been using Sytry's drive skill, and it works out for my setup cause I'm not using any tanks and Sytry offers a defense boost.

You can try just using Navi and Sytry and see how that goes.

It's not just drive order that gives me this much power though ( 374,143 currently). The childs really have to be done up with onyx and the best weapons and all the best carta.

1 thing I noticed when I tried Eve. When the boss is poisioned, we can see it has a slight vampire effect in the bosses favor.

If you see the green numbers being produced with the boss's damage output, then poision is softening your attacks by that much.

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Jul 14, 2020, 05:19 AM

hmm very interesting about eve's poison, gonna have to try some practice runs and rly investigate. I need to upgrade more cartas and gear, also failed to mention my childs skills arent max but only a few resulting in 344k power.

something wierd happened, I somehow got all my childs to tap while poisoned during fever but I cant re produce it on purpose, sometimes it's just childs that arent poisoned fever tap and other times all childs even with poison fever tap, clueless but I've noticed when it does happen I get higher dmg, could this be a bug or some mechanic I'm missing?

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 14, 2020, 05:59 AM

Yeah about Eve's poision. It's working fine.

The thing that confused me is I never knew there were 2 shades of green. Dark green represents damage while bright green is healing.

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Jul 14, 2020, 07:27 AM

Toeknee  lol isee what u mean. all g tho, still had to do some practices runs for experimenting

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Jul 10, 2020, 04:47 PM

Maybe something like that.

Drive order:
    Chang'e, Newbie Mona and Sytry;
    or
    Chang'e, Newbie Mona and Navi

Leader: Daphnis or Navi

If your childs don't stay alive you can add a 4° drive as Maat, Pomona or Neptune etc.. Test the team in the practice mode. :)

• Anakyn LV.21 Assassin Jul 11, 2020, 01:46 AM

Chang'e's ability is useless ... it is invulnerable, so you must first read how many and what are the boss buffs

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Jul 13, 2020, 04:54 AM

I know Chang'e can't stun WB, each WB are immune to those debuf, but if you use her drive skill, will boost gauge on child and give the team about 13% for the progres for the next drive skill. It's not totally useless.

• Anakyn LV.21 Assassin Jul 13, 2020, 05:05 AM

in that case Newbie Mona is better

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Jul 13, 2020, 10:53 AM

Yes, Newbie Mona is better. In my comment I wrote just some example of drive order and that he can test the team in the practice mode and look at what works best for him.

• Anakyn LV.21 Assassin Jul 13, 2020, 10:57 AM

excuse me if you did not interpret some things well, I am learning English well since there are some things that the translator does not do very well, let's say ...

• Anakyn LV.21 Assassin Jul 13, 2020, 10:57 AM

It is excellent that there are people like you willing to give a tip to be able to give a plus to your game👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• Anakyn LV.21 Assassin Jul 11, 2020, 01:48 AM

my recommendation is that you use skills to weaken defense and break strength ... otherwise Newbie Mona is excellent, you should definitely use it

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Jul 13, 2020, 11:09 AM

This is my team right now.

Ledear: Navi

Drive Order:
    Naias, Navi, Newbie Mona, Werewolf and Bathory

Average dgm: About 7+ Millions

I don't have Sytry so I don't know how she work exactly, try different combinations in the practice room, maybe you can find the right one for you.

Home