SharckSLZ LV.8 Nomad
Jul 12, 2020, 01:34 AM 1,756 read

Onyx farming?

TIPS

Question which is the best way to farm onyx? I had over a million before the world boss but trying to upgrade my wood type child's I swallowed it all so which is the best way to farm onyx?

Comment 4

• Meiyo LV.6 Nomad Jul 12, 2020, 03:35 AM

sadly their is no way to farm except extracting from level 1 2 3 i guess or having HUGEEEEEEEEEEE LUCK on your side during world boss

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 13, 2020, 12:04 PM

You have to blow away crystals on summoning. Then when we're out of crystals the only way is to buy crystals or wait until you can do it again.

Any banner except the gold summon is ideal considering they give us 3 and 4 ☆'s.

• Meiyo LV.6 Nomad Jul 13, 2020, 11:09 PM

you can keep your crystal and use gold to summon 3 time per day 990 000 gold for a total of 30 child and if your lucky enough maybe 5* in those package ^^ thats the better case extract onyx from the 1 and 3 stars childs keep the 2 stars make them do exploration 2X12 hours to reach level 20 to get free crystal for leveling them to max level then you can extract onyx from those childs and repeat ucan also get some child level from history dungeon while farming exp etc...

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 14, 2020, 04:20 AM

Gold summoning predominantly supplies us with 1 and 2 ☆ wilth very few 3☆. 4☆ hardly and 5☆ rarely. So we'll spend more gold than we make in a day doing that, and if daily we'll go broke and every activity we use gold for including converting childs to onyx will come to a halt, and we really don't get much onyx from gold summoning.

2☆ childs we don't simply scrap for onyx.

- Save up to 25 two star childs

- Put all 25 of them in exploration for 12, 6, then 1 hour. ( can be in any order )

- When the 2☆ childs complete the 19 hours in exploration, they will be level 20 and each will send 20 crystals to our mailbox amounting to 500 crystals.

- Then we scrap the 25 childs for onyx.

Still we don't get much onyx from gold summoning. We want to scrap 3☆ and 4☆ childs for onyx.

Best way to collect 2☆ childs is to grind for them in chapter 2. Gold summoning is worse.

Home