Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy
Jul 14, 2020, 04:23 AM 499 read

WB help: Getting to 10M

TIPS

I am sooooo close to hitting the 10M target! Would anyone have any tips on how I can reach it?! I have been working to max my character skills and their equipment. I need a small push!

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - WB help: Getting to 10M image 2
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - WB help: Getting to 10M image 3

Comment 23

• Angel067 LV.15 Parasite Jul 14, 2020, 04:29 AM

1OM ? omg the profecy is true

• NO NAME verified Jul 14, 2020, 04:34 AM

You can do it! I dropped Mars out of the team and the only thing different is I have Midas and Werewolf. Navi is leader for me as well, drive 1 in Navi, drive 2 Naias!

I also turned off live animation and turned on low quality and low resolution battle mode! 1x speed of course!

Good Luck!

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Jul 14, 2020, 05:09 AM

SimExa! I dont know how confident I am about dropping Mars, but its true, i am using full animation and quality cuz I have been home on wifi. Let me try that too :)

• Quay Huong Tran LV.4 Lurker Jul 14, 2020, 04:49 AM

Ma'at should be enough where Pomona isn't needed but you can test it out in practice mode. Replace Pomona with L.Mona to buff your other 3 light childs. Higher ranks also replace Eve since the additional poison damage is quite miniscule in comparison to having another wood attacker.

Are you able to get 3 fevers as well? If not, I'd recommend trying Navi>Werewolf>Sytry for slides into fever.

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Jul 14, 2020, 05:06 AM

Thanks!!! I am definitely open to playing around with my drive line up.
    I totally forgot about the practice mode!!!
    Also, I only added Pomona to help remove poison, but I don’t have survivability issues, so it’s true, she could definitely be replaced. Ooo LB Mona ❤️
    Sadly I don’t have a good attacker to replace Eve... none of my other wood attackers are skilled properly. But these are amazing tips! Keep you posted!!!

• Quay Huong Tran LV.4 Lurker Jul 14, 2020, 05:08 AM

Makes sense! Poison counts as DoT so N.Mona should be able to remove it. No worries. Would you happen to have Durandal? He can be used to replace Eve to buff your high damage dealers.

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Jul 14, 2020, 12:41 PM

How do you reach 3rd fever with full animations and quality? Even if I bring Aria's drive skill with Naias I can't reach the 3rd fever. My devices lag too much for that and it makes me wonder how much higher I could hit without lag :/

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Jul 14, 2020, 04:05 PM

You are right.. I don’t!!! I just played through several times and I am almost there, I would only need another 20 seconds!! Ugh, does that mean I need to take Aria out :/

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Jul 15, 2020, 06:49 AM

Whenever I check out the compositions of people in the top 10 they never have Aria. It disappoints me because I already invested tons of onyx into her. I need to find a new use for her :/

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Jul 15, 2020, 08:21 AM

I know right! I spent so much on getting her skilled up and I think I used her once during a WB. At least she has a bunch of costumes... I guess....

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Jul 15, 2020, 08:37 AM

Chlobsy  That I guess got me hahahaha

• raf_Beckett LV.20 Genius Jul 14, 2020, 05:11 AM

With your whole front row +6 you should be capable of surviving without Pomona. Obviously Midas would be better than Persephone, but I assume you use her due to low uncaps/skill levels on him. Apart from that the drive order seems a bit off. Fever gives you very little this WB (or rather even less than usually^^), so even if you hit 3 fevers with Naias it's pure luck which unit isn't poisoned and thus hits, so I'd rather go for reliable damage by using Navi as first drive and light WW as second. Thanks to Navi's leader skill those debuffs stick a lot easier, even at low uncaps. With Pomona dealing nearly 0 damage even a low uncap wood attacker would be a solid replacement for her, otherwise something such as Brownie or Durandal should work as well.
    Good luck!

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Jul 14, 2020, 05:17 AM

Oh my goodness, Midas has been on my Onyx list for a while!! I just always seem to have someone more important to max than him LOL Good tips also on the drive order. Its very true, I hadnt thought of that :/
    Yes, I did replace both Pomona and Eve for Durandal and LB Mona. I AM COMING 10M!!!

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jul 14, 2020, 04:32 AM

amaizing!
    hmm can you survive w no pamona? swap for durandal ( plus dmg slide and best leader crt to all buff at 15%), he is a 500k differential when I swap his lead vs narvi
    just a hunch you might experiment with

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Jul 14, 2020, 05:07 AM

Oh and my Durandal is nicely skilled because of last WB too!! I gotta try that :D :D

• IcyLin LV.21 Sharpshooter Jul 14, 2020, 06:36 AM

+1 lv 60 Jacheongbi does x2 dmg of eve +6.
    Replace Persephone. If u have Brownie add her on place of Naias for example.
    Also check ur attackers attack(this sounds weird), if u keep eve take off her weapon, she probably steal some buffs from ur wood dps.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 14, 2020, 10:52 AM

You can try the no tank approach. Everyone in the front row will need the best defensive gear you can spare.

To increase survivability use only Sytry's drive skill.

Whoever replaces Mars will have to contribute well.

This is what I do with no tank and just Sytry.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 14, 2020, 10:52 AM

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 14, 2020, 10:58 AM

You might be surprised if you sacrifice speed for more attack power, so removing Naias might do it for you.

• KenSeong LV.22 S Jul 14, 2020, 05:33 AM

I wouldn't go for speed buffs as Drive choices, fever damage can go from being very good to being flat out trash on this world boss.
    It only depends on who is poisoned or not so i wouldn't base my damage around fevering as often as possible.

With the team you already have there, i would put Navi for drive #1 and L.werewolf as drive #2. And no 3rd drive since sytry wouldn't be as viable as she usually is on some WB.

Think about putting eve to the front row aswel as her poison will last through the whole fight no matter what and you won't need her to have that -2 seconds cooldown from sytry's slide.
    You might want to put that bathory or pantheon on the back instead of eve to get them to slide a little more often.

I don't really see how anyone could die on your team with mars maat and pomona so don't worry about putting sytry's drive ever on this WB

• Crystal:) LV.5 Monster Jul 14, 2020, 01:56 PM

Congrats on almost 10 mil! :o

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Jul 15, 2020, 07:51 AM

Thank you thank you thank you!!! I made it thanks to your help everyone!!

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Jul 15, 2020, 07:51 AM

Home