Toeknee LV.23 Warrior
Jul 25, 2020, 06:28 PM 659 read

Summer Shooter Raid, Annie & Bathory Briefing

TIPS
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Summer Shooter Raid, Annie & Bathory Briefing image 1
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Summer Shooter Raid, Annie & Bathory Briefing image 2

It's not just having Bathory in this party that will make you win, but knowing what to do with her, which auto mode won't do for you. That thing is .....   .....Before Fevertime when applying all buffs to Annie swipe Bathory last and then tap Annie's drive skill immediately. This will ensure maximum damage and nothing will wear off.   Also before applying buffs ( at least 50% drive gauge before fevertime starts ) you want to let the child's charge up, and hold, the child you're waiting for is Bathory. Then apply the buffs, do Bathory's last, and don't hesitate to hit Annie's drive for fevertime.   - Annie - Bathory - Neptune - Pantheon - Rookie Mona   Drive order   Annie > Mona > Annie   The rest of the round will be ...... Mona > Bathory > Annie   Annie is best for triggering fevertime in this set up, but she does have an opportunity to use her drive in the beginning, and it's good to start like that cause it makes her insanely strong with the 120% increase to her over all attack.   When we charge our childs and hold them before a fevertime attack, we're not wasting any time, cause the childs would've been on cooldown in that time frame. The reason for doing this is to ensure all buffs are applied to Annie before she goes crazy on Billy.  

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Summer Shooter Raid, Annie & Bathory Briefing video cover image 3

Comment 4

• BigBlakCok LV.20 S Jul 25, 2020, 09:03 PM

Congrats, am glad you managed to get your personal best.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 25, 2020, 09:41 PM

Well well. The Archfiend.

I was just a few degrees from meltdown until I saw your presentation. My previous attempts with Bathory were futile, but of course that might have been before the fix.

I may have a go with an Abaddon or Siren party next

• BigBlakCok LV.20 S Jul 25, 2020, 10:42 PM

Can consider Lisa or Wodan.

• Kuki LV.19 Rare Candy Jul 26, 2020, 02:48 AM

congrats on getting that massive damage output you were hoping for from the start ^^

Home