Bondedge LV.4 Lurker
Jul 26, 2020, 12:37 AM 380 read

How do I contact support?

TIPS

Its been over a year since I last played DC and was reminded of it because a friend said he's into gachas and playing DC right now lol I can't seem to log in to my account and trying my gmail started me from the beginning with no way to logout to check other accounts. What should I do next?

Comment 4

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 26, 2020, 01:12 AM

Do you by any chance have more than 1 gmail account and maybe the other gmail is linked to DC ?

• Kelerher LV.17 Sage Jul 26, 2020, 01:53 AM

Well, this may be happened to you (look at the screenshot).
    Some of the Destiny Child staff are hanging around here in Moot, so you may try to message them in PM (like CM Alt or CM Shift). I've seen them even replying into threads, maybe you'll get a comment from them here later during working hours in Korea.
    Also there is a "Help Center"
    https://shiftup.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
    But I've never used it before nor tried to contact there via support button. It's up to you what you should try. Good luck resolving the problem!

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jul 26, 2020, 06:40 PM

Logging in with gmail uses the credentials used to log into the google services suite on your smartphone anyway. Unless you changed those, the game account is likely not there (anymore?).

To contact support, tap "Inquiries" on the "Support" tab in the in-game "Menu".

• gamer871446298 LV.1 Mootie Sep 22, 2022, 06:22 AM

Thank you for sharing this information and your experience!

Home