Hououin Kyouma LV.19 Genius
Jul 28, 2020, 06:47 PM 371 read

Critical Buff/Critical Debuff ?

TIPS

Hey everyone , first of all am i right about this ? ''Tap, Slide and heal can Crit?''   Does someone know if a debuff or a buff can Crit ?   Thanks and sorry for my poor English 😂

Comment 5

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Jul 28, 2020, 07:45 PM

Based on my experience:

The CRT stat and critical rate buffs increase how often a unit crits, they do not affect how much damage you do with a crit.

Critical damage buffs increase how much damage you do with crits.

Heals/regens are amplified by a critical but they are not affected by critical damage buffs.

Critical hits cannot be evaded. I've never seen one miss, anyway.

The properties of buff/debuffs are not affected by crits. But maybe some buffs with fail chance and debuffs are more likely to stick; need confirmation on this one myself.

If you're looking to amplify debuffs like poison and bleed you need freeze. Isolde and Santa have it.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 29, 2020, 02:27 PM

If you play on auto, and I'm sure you do, there's a detail you're missing about how criticals really work.

When we see the red critical flash on a child's icon, we have to catch it before the critical vanishes. From there we can tap or swipe.

For healers like Maat for example, we see an increass in healing with more ATK and the crit heal is significant more HP. For that reason I boost ATK/CRT on healers.

Debuffing, I don't think the debuff gets anymore potent or long lasting. The debuffer will just hit harder. A critical swipe may guarantee the buff will go up, but I'm not sure.

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Jul 29, 2020, 08:16 PM

To add to what you said about critical vanishing; only one unit can have the critical indication active at a time, so it's better to "catch it" as quickly as possible in situations where it's crucial that only specific units must have crit turns.

For example: you need only the attacker to crit in a raid but just as their gauge is about to fill someone else has the critical indication ready, if you don't dish that out immediately before the attacker's gauge fills they will miss a potentially crit turn.

Also a readied critical is lost when a drive occurs.

Everything I just said is irrelevant for units that have Focus. Besides drives Focus grants critical on all actions regardless.

• Diyonite LV.18 Outlaw Jul 28, 2020, 07:39 PM

Yup.Tap,slide and heal can have a chance of being a Crit. But no i'm pretty sure buff and debuff can't be crit. The best the crit could do is affect the supporter or debuffer atk dmg.

• Hououin Kyouma LV.19 Genius Jul 28, 2020, 08:26 PM

Thank you guys :)

Home