Farron LV.24 Dragon
Aug 5, 2020, 11:14 PM 334 read

Ragna Rank and Rewards?

TIPS

I have gotten everything I wanted from this ragna, but for future reference, I have a question about ragna battle rewards I wanted to have clarified: Theoretically if u are singlehandedly depleting the boss' health pool, then ur rewards would likely be better more often than if u only deplete 1/2 the boss's health pool. Is this correct?

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Ragna Rank and Rewards? image 2

Comment 5

• Paul Green LV.20 S Aug 6, 2020, 02:21 AM

More damage = typically higher rank. I say typically because the boss's health is not calculated in real time. Adjustments to overall health occurs after your raid attempt is finished.

For example: if you and I attempted the same raid at the same time, you dealt 3.5 million dmg and I dealt 4.5 million, you would receive the rank of 2 and I would get rank 1. Despite the fact that you took off over half the boss's HP and the total dmg we did exceeds the boss's maximum HP, the way the game calculates damage would rank me higher than you.

Usage of extra raids tickets also contributes to your overall score as long as the boss still has health after your initial damage has been calculated and other participants have not finished their raids yet.

Also to respond to an earlier comment, I have gotten platinum chests from rank 6 and below. I've also received platinum chests from my own raids that I sent out but did not participate in. These were rare occasions, however. I have not tested the drop rate as I typically just attack rather than leaving stuff alone. You also do get ragna coins (199 I believe) if someone kills your raid without you attacking it. 6th and lower ranks provide under 800 ragna coins.

• Farron LV.24 Dragon Aug 7, 2020, 04:10 PM

Thx for the elaborate explanation; I appreciate it! 💯👍🏾

• Paul Green LV.20 S Aug 7, 2020, 05:11 PM

Also, the more damage you do, the more slayer points you get. Something to keep in mind.

• Tminus7 LV.8 Dragon Aug 5, 2020, 11:26 PM

From what I’ve noticed it’s reward based on rank. Not damage. 1-5 get a bonus. Anything below that does not. So if you only did 800k damage, but no one else did more than you it doesn’t matter. As long as you’re #1

• Quay Huong Tran LV.4 Lurker Aug 6, 2020, 01:24 AM

To further clarify, you still have a chance at a chest so long as you've dealt more than 1% to the boss's health but you won't get Ragna coins for being placed 6th or lower. Ultimately it's a waste of tickets though because those two additional tickets spent on a single raid can be spent on 2 other raids, further increasing your chance at platinum chests. If you want to almost guarantee Ragna coins by placing 1st-5th, just spend the two tickets to deal more than 50% to the boss's health.

Home