Malika Chadli LV.5 Lurker
Aug 8, 2020, 06:12 PM 370 read

hi! looking for help!

TIPS

im wondering if anyone has a list of who the tappers in the game are and who the sliders are. i have no clue how to build a good pvp team, but i have all the good characters! please! help! i dont even know how to play manually.

Comment 5

• Sidonix LV.7 Nomad Aug 8, 2020, 06:33 PM

There are 2 attackers that are strong now in PVP: Nicole(wood) and Courtesan Bathory(fire). The 3rd very strong attacker is Hildr but she is very hard to +6 because she is House of reincarnation child exclusive available.
    PVP meta core trio team now is Bathory,Chang'e,Dana + Neptune or/+WhitePompna/Moa/Isolde/Limos/Rita/C.Bathory/Nicole/Jupiter depending on what the opponent team has in composition.

• Hououin Kyouma LV.19 Genius Aug 8, 2020, 07:04 PM

Hi, well for the team comp you can check here : http://riceminegl.mnyiaa.com/childs/5stars/sort_by/tier
    Now if you want to know if you should tap or slide with Bathory for example , you really need to read her skill and try to memorize it. With time you will know what to do with your Child.
    You can train in story mode if you want ^.^
    How to play manually : well for the tap skill you just touch your child with your finger , for the slide skill you need to put you finger on the Child then slide it going up , there is a cooldown for your Slide skill.
    I hope it will help you , and sorry for my poor English im from Baguette 😉

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Aug 8, 2020, 11:36 PM
  • Rayne103 LV.11 Chief Aug 9, 2020, 09:50 AM

tappers are those with stronger tap than their slide, and vice versa. 3x dan 4x damage in tap are called tappers, like siren and Liz. 3x tapper is Maou Davi for example. Sliders are those like Fire Bathory, Light Frey that deal damage 3x and 4x. usually have other things like ignore def damage and bonus damage, etc

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Aug 13, 2020, 01:37 AM

tippity tappitty tapping🦿🦵

Home