Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy
Aug 21, 2020, 03:50 AM 659 read

HELP: Getting to 10M

TIPS

Hey guys! I got so much amazing help last time, I was wondering if you could provide the same help this time around. I am trying to get to 10M, I am at 911 right now. I know I just need a few tweaks to get to that third fever! Thank you!

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - HELP: Getting to 10M image 2
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - HELP: Getting to 10M image 3
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - HELP: Getting to 10M image 4
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - HELP: Getting to 10M image 5
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - HELP: Getting to 10M image 6

Comment 24

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Aug 21, 2020, 06:06 AM

I think you can swap Durandal for another Water attacker. Set Madfet as Leader her boost is bigger that Calypso. Do you need 2 healers in the team? If the childs can survive with only Maat or Pomona, try add another one (as Bathory, Narvi or Thetis).
    Maybe with only Sytry and Werewwolf as drive order you can achieve more dmg.

I don't know what other things you can try to score higher, keep trying until you find the right combo for your team. Good Luck. :)

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Aug 21, 2020, 06:58 AM

I think you are right, I don’t think I need 2 healers. I had Pomona there more for cleansing properties. I have Danu 6* with decent skill up. I did switch up my leader, that helped. Thanks Gatsu :) thanks to your post I got out a few Million more. These changes may help push me over the edge.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Aug 21, 2020, 06:59 AM

I'm glad it help you. :)

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 21, 2020, 09:34 PM

- Can't mix Eve and Salome in the same party because Eve will overwrite Salome's much better poison with her own. I would remove Eve.

- Your Chang'e is doing a double swipe. You'll want to fix that. You have the right idea with Chang'e though, she should tap and swipe endlessly.

If you change characters and you see you have a lower power level, just proceed. My WB party has Power 370,731 which is less than yours see, but I've broken 22 million.

- If you can survive without Mars ( people do and I think you can ), then swap her out for someone else who'll have you do more damage.

- Maat is enough, while having Pomona is too much.

- You needn't fill all the slots. Just an S or a TS will have them repeat the commands.

- All of those debuffers should T S. Basically this results in the boss being debuffed more often than just swiping with the long cooldown and charge. By the time the tap debuff wears off the debuffer will strike again with the swipe.

- Despite the fact she's a debuffer, If you add Thetis avoid using her tap skill and only use her swipe. She will mess with Salome the way Eve does, you want Salome's poison.

- If you have Brownie then swap out Durandal.

- Also most importantly, and I can't even stress this enough, but Tamamo has creamy/moist tits.

Take a look at the top ranks and see their party configurations. Mimicking them works. Like I honestly don't understand Babel, but I have him up and running and it worked out good, whatever it is he actually does lol.

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Aug 22, 2020, 05:16 AM

Oh my goodness! Thanks Toe! I have a lot of adjusting to do! That’s amazing advice!!! Loved how you finished with Tamamo LOL gave me a good giggle! Keep you posted!!

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Aug 22, 2020, 08:38 AM

That last tip lmao

• Butterfly LV.17 Sage Aug 25, 2020, 06:52 AM

Thank you for posting that and I'm glad I read through it all. Gonna make some changes :)

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 25, 2020, 10:39 AM

You may already know but just incase I'll mention.

The way poison works is it will deal damage to the target for everytime the target acts or gets hit.

In the image there we see the "dark green" digits. That's the poison damage that will show for every hit, so you can experiment with poison casters. Salome's is best and better with skill level.

Dark green = poison damage

Light green = HP recovery. ( healing )

• NO NAME verified Aug 21, 2020, 03:53 AM

Check out Gatsu setup. That might help if you got the Childs to set up for it

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Aug 21, 2020, 03:58 AM

Hahaha his post actually helped me get past 9M. But there are a few childs I am missing. Definitely going to review my equipment and try and get more Mafdets, but I got 2 today, I don’t wanna push my luck :P

• NO NAME verified Aug 21, 2020, 04:00 AM

My luck was horrible today on DC. Ran out of crystals and onyx. But I'm still going to get my girl. 🤤👍

• Krenyah LV.12 Chief Aug 21, 2020, 04:24 AM

Did you try with Mafdet as leader ?
    Edit: Also I think she works better with only one tap - slide selected.

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Aug 21, 2020, 04:37 AM

Thanks! I have not tried her as a leader, this is definitely something to try! Noted about the tap/slide change. EDIT: 9.5m!!! ahhhhhh!!!!

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Aug 21, 2020, 07:27 PM

MADE IT!!! Thank you everyone for your tips and recommendations! I’m gonna keep tweaking to see how much higher I can get ;)

• Hersh LV.6 Nomad Aug 21, 2020, 10:20 PM

Try putting Babel as your leader if you have him. He makes the debuffs land much more often. He pushed my damage up by 1-2 million.

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Aug 22, 2020, 03:09 AM

I see him in a lot of teams, I have one basic maxed 5* one. Is it enough? I’ll give it a try :)

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Aug 22, 2020, 08:39 AM

Did it help? I got a basic Babel and am too lazy to try myself lol

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Aug 22, 2020, 08:40 PM

Trying it today, didn’t have much time yesterday to tweak my team. Keep ya posted!

• Butterfly LV.17 Sage Aug 25, 2020, 06:53 AM

wish I had him....he seem to be a key player in this WB

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Aug 21, 2020, 07:36 AM

As much as it pains me to say this but get rid of Naias. I too have invested in her and it feels horrible benching her but she is holding your damage back. The big damage doesn't come from fever so you shouldn't try pushing for a 3rd one.

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Aug 21, 2020, 07:59 AM

No Naias for a WB?!?! Is this blasphemy?!?! :) the problem is I don’t have another decent water attacker or Thetis. I dumped Thetis like ... well... I dumped her lol

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Aug 21, 2020, 08:16 AM

When Thetis came out everyone said she was garbage so I don't blame you for getting rid of her. You can consider Brownie if you have her so you can use her slide to speed up your wood units. That's what some of the top players are doing. Keep us updated on your numbers though! I wanna hear you break 10 million!

• HeretikA LV.6 Nomad Aug 21, 2020, 12:57 PM

Not entirely true about Naias. depends on your setup. I struggled to achieve 13M damage without her. At the end I dumped Mars for her and moved to 17M (with some other adjustments)

• Butterfly LV.17 Sage Aug 25, 2020, 06:55 AM

Yep...I took apart a 6+ Thetis when HoR came out. Uggh :(

Home