Shreeveera M N LV.9 Nomad
Aug 31, 2020, 07:22 AM 562 read

What’s the best EQUIPMENT and SOUL CARTA for ATHENA and MAAT?

TIPS

ATK/AGL or ATK/CRT or HP/DEF??? My team is- Green Bathory +4 Athena +5 Dana +5 Maat +2 Salome +6 I don’t have Neptune, Pomona or Change’

Comment 3

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 31, 2020, 07:56 AM

Athena has 2 SC she could use.

- Midnight Partner. HP and DEF, and it's special option increases reflect by 12% ( Athena uses reflect with her taunt.

- Forbidden Fruit. HP & DEF. Increases regen by 220 if you have it maxed out. This one is good if the opponent is giving Athena a really hard time, and you have Maat in the party. This SC is so defensive, if the whole party had it with Maat in the party you'd be insanely hard to wipe out. A crit heal from Maat will do over 1000 per tick.

Dana. Not a big deal considering she's more of a tanky support class and will be the last to die but Midnight Partner is also practical for her i suppose.

HP and DEF for those two I'd reckon. Especially for Athena. You can use ATK CRT weapons with them if you wish but they're attacks will be gentle.

Athena and Dana are supurb together, and if you're calculated you can swipe them both when the opponent is around 90% and about to fever you, and survive.

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Sep 1, 2020, 11:16 AM

regenerative cards

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Aug 31, 2020, 07:34 AM

Something like that.

Athena Atk and Agl, Hp def for accessory (hp def carta maybe)
    Bathory Atk Agl, agl for accessory (S.O.W. carta)
    Maat Atk crit, crit for accessory (hp def carta, maybe with regen option fulfilled)

Home