Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket
Aug 31, 2020, 12:56 PM 971 read

Trying to improve my PvP team

TIPS

Edit: Thank You everyone for your advice, it all helped and now i have something to work towards to too. This is my current team.

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Trying to improve my PvP team image 2

I am going for Courtesan Bathory to be all powerful. I was just wondering if there are better childs to use to help her be even more all powerful. Suggestion are very welcome. I have all childs expect for the Mikus, the Kimo and friends, Rin, and the new Strys from HoR.

Comment 33

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 31, 2020, 01:44 PM

You get the "Deep Ravine Pitfall" Prism/SC for Courtesan Bathory ? I recall us discussing that no too long ago. It is the ultimate for C. Bathory

You will notice how attackers die too easily in PvP and she's no exception.

She's insanely strong, sometimes breaking 25,000 DMG under the right conditions, so you can easily get away without wood Bathory being in the party.

Try replacing wood Bathory with Athena. You'll be amazed how your attacker's survivability jumps 7 fold. And you know what that means. More beatdowns.

Athena has a very effective taunt, and she takes so much abuse, especially with Dana's barrier.

So what happens....

- Athena will use her slide skill, then the opponent guns for Athena. All of them will go after Athena. ( A True tank that one, I promise you'll be very satisfied with her performance. )

- Dana is casting barrier on everyone. Including Fire Bathory who ain't really getting hit.

- Pamona could toss in a tap skill to increase Althena's evasion but nah, just drop heals. Althena's defense is as gifted as C. Bathory's wrath.

- Chang'e is speed buffing whoever you want, which is Fire Bathory and someone else you want speed buffed depending on gear. Could be Pomona, cause you'll want Pomona to have as much ATK CRT as possible anyway.

Then, the part you want to hear....

- Your Courtesan Bathory will lash them all to death !

As you know C. Bathory will strike 4 times. 2 opponents get 2 lashings each, unless there's only 1 opponent left. Then they'll get 4 or 5 lashings. ( Yes C. Bathory often lays it down 5 times ) If you use wood Bathory, well you'll hit harder but you'll see your attacker die more due to the poor defense.

In short. The best thing we can possibly do for our attackers, is get the other party off their back.

Now I'm just yappin, but C. Bathory is such a good Attacker, I haven't even started to give my Hildr ( yes that Hildr ) any onyx, because I expect she'd roughly produce the same result.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Aug 31, 2020, 02:41 PM

C.Bath is most scary, when she can one shot enemies with the first slide. Therefore I recoment paring her with Pantheon for w. Bath ( and at times also N.Mona/Christ. Leda for Pomona/Dana, for max attack). The athena combo has much more survivability, but I am always happy fighting against them, bec the lack that killer slide. I play a high survivability auto team with Dana Chang'e Pomona nepture n.Mona.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Aug 31, 2020, 09:06 PM

I'll give him a try in my team with N Mona

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 31, 2020, 10:23 PM

I'll try that. I imagine using C. Bathory's tap first just so she can immediately strike with Pantheon's buff.

I never did it before cause I never believed in Pantheon in PvP. My PvP style is more defensive.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Aug 31, 2020, 10:45 PM

I am playing auto but sliding after Pantheons' buffs sounds like the right play. I also prefer defensive playstyle with more survivability. I feel like they work better for auto, since you have to line up several actions and there are certain timings you neet to get right with attack style teams. And I am too lazy for that ;)

• ManaZ LV.13 Rootin Tootin Aug 31, 2020, 04:59 PM

If you have C. Bathory and Hildr you should use both, add Pantheon and Chang'e in your team... you'll be able to kill 2 to 4 childs max in one turn.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Aug 31, 2020, 09:08 PM

I would try Hildr out but i have been unlucky as of uncaps for her, i think she is only a +3

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 1, 2020, 02:18 AM

It's interesting enough to try but I see some problems with it. Moa will kill this party cause she will freeze the 2 with highest ATK.

I might want to consider removing Chang'e for a healer considering the two attackers will do so much damage.

I do have a 2nd "Deep Ravine Pitfall" Prism for Hildr but that needs to be leveled up and I'm pretty broke from enhancing and the WB. So I won't onyx up Hildr just yet. I wonder if i'll even get it done in a month's time ?

I did assemble the party though cause It's interesting to see how it turns out. It'll be a game of who kills who first. Even my dual tank party has trouble with Moa, Jupiter, and some other assortments.

• ManaZ LV.13 Rootin Tootin Sep 1, 2020, 04:33 AM

i won't care about Moa, You'll be the first to attack (C. Bathory slide gives priority to Highest Attack), Hildr will target lowest HP... you will kill at least 2 childs, just add Neptune for some survivability... Moa cannot kill childs by herselves.

When you want to kill you have to build full offensive... so in my opinion you can forget Athena.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Aug 31, 2020, 09:05 PM

Yeah so i super have that SC prisim completely maxed out and thought i would give it some good use. I will definitely try Athena out and swith Pamona out with some high Att/crt now.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 31, 2020, 09:11 PM

The ATK gives Pomona's regen bigger numbers and when she scores a critical, the numbers will be even bigger.

Give her your best ATK/CRT card and weapon and you'll see her at her best. Maat is like that too.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Aug 31, 2020, 09:15 PM

You don't by chance know what SC has the best Att/crt, do you?

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 31, 2020, 09:21 PM

The latest Raid card called "Dive" but any raid card will do. I'd post the picture but Moot on Android has been bugging out whenever I try to post images for the past day. Hope they fix it.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Sep 2, 2020, 02:40 AM

Alright so I tried it out and realized that i need Athena with more uncaps and Evo her. but i did put everything else into practice with this team in the picture. having Pomona with high att and crit super helps. that team has been running fullauto too. been able to survive a lot of fevers, but i think thats do to the equipment i have on.

thanks for all the advice

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 2, 2020, 03:31 AM

Zombie Dane  Mhm. Attackers and healers like to use the same gear, so if you have an extra pair of headphones or a Q Flask or Bari's fan, that's good for your Pomona/Maat too.

You're doing better than me right now.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Sep 2, 2020, 02:18 PM

Toeknee  ✔, ✔ and ✔.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Aug 31, 2020, 06:31 PM

Wood Bathory is not helping that much the team, unless you make her as Leader.

Here some options childs that you could use instead of her:

Pantheon:
    more crit and crit chances

Neptune:
    Extra healer and surviving drive skill

Debuffers to interrupt enemies attacks or slow them:
    Moa (petrify), Isolde (freeze), Limos (charme), Nirrti (charme), Rita (death heal and slowdown), Olga (silence and slowdown) etc.

Athena:
    I don’t know how to use her well, mine is only +0 uncap, I saw her in a lot of teams in Platinum 5. (I never used her)
    Can be used as a leader or for her skills to taunt and drive to counter.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Aug 31, 2020, 09:09 PM

I didn't realize that Bathory was a bad pair for C bathory.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Aug 31, 2020, 09:59 PM

She can be good, but as a leader to reduce damage. If you use her slide to reduce defense so C. Bathory will do little more damage, it help but not so much because you can do more with pantheon slide for example.

One of my team use both of them, wood Bathory leader C. Bathory Dana Chang’e and pantheon. (Mainly vs Rita teams)

Another that I use is
    Neptune Dana Chang’e pantheon and C. Bathory leader.

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Aug 31, 2020, 05:42 PM

Anyone who wants advice for team building needs to say if they're planning to play auto or manual. Because depending on that my recommendations can change.

You already have a solid team, though. I just feel like, if you're using debuffer Bathory in PVP, you're wasting her potential by not making her leader. Might as well replace her with Pantheon.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Aug 31, 2020, 06:31 PM

Is there a recomendable c.bath full auto strat?

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Aug 31, 2020, 06:57 PM

You know how some players give Pantheon highest ATK? They do that so he gets more turns (Chang'e buff priority) and ensure that he drives so Bathory has that crit rate/dmg more often. There's absolutely no reason to build Pantheon offensively when you play manual.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Aug 31, 2020, 09:10 PM

I'll do that when i try him out then.

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Aug 31, 2020, 09:29 PM

You should also place Dana at your 3rd slot. That's the unit enemy fever targets first and I recon you don't want Bathory to die first. You can even tank it if you stack Dana with high HP/DEF gear +reduce/heal % of tap damage options.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Aug 31, 2020, 09:31 PM

I see. Personally I d say f.Bath works way better on manual. Giving Pantheon max att seems like quite a stetch.

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Aug 31, 2020, 09:43 PM

Well, I wouldn't say max ATK. Just high enough that he and Bathory receive the speed buffs from Chang'e. Though, I have noticed that he drives first in some teams that play like this.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Aug 31, 2020, 09:52 PM

Do you have experience on how well such a team would work vs the tanky double tank teams with about 125k points?

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Aug 31, 2020, 10:38 PM

M00N  Not very well on auto because they can recover pretty fast and orderless auto gives them breathing room by wasting turns on taps.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Aug 31, 2020, 10:53 PM

Ravenous  True that. Also auto fever right after opponent Athenas' drive is a huge waste. Since I am lazy auto player I always wonder if there is a combo reaching fever first while also doing enough damage to kill at least two childs, so pomona can't revive all untill next fever. Any combo in mind that can achieve that?

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Aug 31, 2020, 11:54 PM

M00N  The stall team that's #1 at the rankings right now is the best at doing exactly that against those teams but wood Sytry is hard to get a hold of, let alone fully uncap. The best next replacement for her is Pan but without Allure her stalls can be cleansed and/or resisted by the opponent's Pomona easily.

You could also try Babel, Lan Fei, Isolde, Chang'e and Neptune as leader. With Babel and Lan Fei receiving speed buffs from Chang'e in order to delay enemy fever time as much as possible. I haven't used this myself tho so I can't guarantee it's effective. I need more uncaps for Babel to attempt it.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Sep 1, 2020, 12:05 AM

Ravenous  Sounds promissing. I plan on a water team once Tsibe is out: Tsibe Chang'e Pomona & 2out of babel/isolde/billy/Neptune/Dana. It is indeed a shame sytry is so hard to get. I rather wait with hor untill Banshee is out (so prob 4ever) and go for both at once.

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Sep 1, 2020, 12:15 AM

M00N  Tisbe is going to make those tank teams more annoying unfortunately. But I'm also looking forward to her regardless.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Aug 31, 2020, 09:10 PM

True, sorry bout that. I would say its a mix between the two. If i know hand down I'll win i will auto it.

Home