M00N LV.26 Bamboozled
Nov 15, 2020, 03:05 AM 598 read

Are these SCs more than fodder?

TIPS

I want to soul enhance other cards. What do you guys think: +Do you use these cards in any competitive mode for their abilities?/Will they ever be worth using/ better than other cards? +Do you know of any event from Korea or Japan, where I would get more out of these cards? Here my (personal) fodder list (picture): +The Power of a Smile (Poison eva) +Relaxing at the Beach (Freeze eva) +A Subaquatic Date (Poison Undergr) +A Promise under Wisteria (Bleed eva) +Summer Vacation (Bleed pve) +Vacation (Blind eva) +S.O.W. (once you have one maxed copy for Bath) I feel like there are better cards, but I'd like to have a second opinion before using them as fodder. Please share your opinion. (*'ω'*)

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Are these SCs more than fodder?  image 2

What other SCs do you get rid of?

Comment 14

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Nov 15, 2020, 04:37 AM

Good question, and I like that collage!

Subaquatic Date might turn out to be really useful when they open up underground kiwami... Could be any day now! 🙄

I'm hoping to eventually have at least one Prism of each card at +5, just to have them. Other than that I'd say enhance is the way to go. Might as well get some use out of them.

On the other hand I said the same thing about Thetis and Luin a while back. 😔 Sent them to HoR, got my Chang'e up to +2, then got her at +6 anyway from Lisa's Lessons.

That's the school of hard knocks!

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Nov 15, 2020, 05:03 AM

Thx! \( 'ω' )/

I am not much of a collector. I ll keep my prisms as well, but +0.

With childs it is even more difficult to decide which one to get rid of. With Ignite around the corner it is even harder to tell which childs will become of value for future meta.
    So I am just hording them. I thought getting rid of SCs I'll never use should be more easy, but it isn't really...

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Nov 15, 2020, 07:05 AM

I priortize ranga, pvp sc. wb sc is least useful except the one with poison, you could always simply replace them with any atk/crt sc.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Nov 15, 2020, 07:20 AM

True that. While I focus on pvp SC, I try to max Ranga SC, when I have spare items. With "excuse me" out I am considering leveling multible copies now.

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Nov 15, 2020, 09:31 AM

You should. That has to be one of the best if not the sc for pvp. I only got the free one, wish I had summoned for it. Since it was a collaboration sc, there's no way for me to get it anymore unless shiftup make a exception 😭

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Nov 15, 2020, 07:21 AM

Yeah, especially when WB Carta for attacker has AGL instead of CRT or has HP/DEF

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Nov 15, 2020, 04:04 PM

WB SCs got wierd lately.. Maybe they are trying so hard to make them different, that they become useless.

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Nov 16, 2020, 12:19 AM

Yeah, that sounds about right

• Kuki LV.19 Rare Candy Nov 15, 2020, 08:28 AM

personally I like keeping one of each because even if the skills dont have use the stats are still helpful unless you just dont need them

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Nov 15, 2020, 04:06 PM

I keep the Prism once, too. Do you fodder the rest? Are there any different SCs you don't fancy and would use as fodder for others? (*^^*)

• Kuki LV.19 Rare Candy Nov 15, 2020, 04:47 PM

yeah I eat all the extras, and yell at my phone for all the sub aquatic dates I get
    I always eat extras of the more universally useful carta if they arent prism like the showtime carta or wb attack boost sc. I just cant be bothered with them since I enjoy pvp the most

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Nov 16, 2020, 01:57 AM

I paid attention to its stats more than its ability, except if those abilities r applicable, e.g increasing ur atk in rb/wb

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Nov 16, 2020, 02:56 AM

Do you fodder SCs you don't use to soul enhance other Cards? Cards with what stats do you keep?

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Nov 17, 2020, 09:49 PM

If it's 5*, no i keep it just in case i got the prism version so i could uncap those unused sc-s

Home