Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy
Nov 18, 2020, 06:58 AM 1,004 read

Team Comp: WB Ziva

TIPS

I checked Reddit, I haven’t found the teams composition for the next WB. Anyone know if there’s one elsewhere? EDIT: link to moot post w/guide https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/289/posts/4994716/ziva-world-boss-guide

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Team Comp: WB Ziva image 2

Comment 12

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Nov 18, 2020, 11:53 AM

Tentative Boss Ziva's Skills (Taken from JP. May changed on Global)

Ziva is a Fire Attacker

[Tap]
    - Attacks 4 targets on the front row and inflicts Smite (Stun & Skill DEF Down -15%) on the targets for 5 seconds
    - Adds 12 stacks of ATK Up to self

[Slide]
    - Attacks 5 targets on the front row twice
    - Uses Recovery Buff Blast (Removes one recovery type buff and causes damage according to the buff removed x1000. On JP, Blasting Regen causes 2000 damage.) on the targets
    - Adds 15 stacks of ATK Up to self

[Drive]
    - Attacks all targets in the front row

The team could be very similar to the one you used for Tamamo WB with the addition of the new banner child, Giltine.

If they don't increase the damage of Recovery Buff Blast, those with decent Maat and properly uncapped and geared front row team should be able to withstand it just fine without the need for special countermeasure. Otherwise, use water Mars and those with Heal or Max HP+.

Smite can be partially countered by Giltine's Nullify Stun.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Nov 18, 2020, 09:38 AM

I think you can use this formation:

Front:
    Navi, Werewolf, Sytry, Maat, Luin, Sunbeach Mona, Bathory, Midas, Wood Sytry, Pantheon.

Rear:
    Chang’e, Thetis, water Madfet, Summer Davi, Salome, Thanatos, Billy, Babel (leader), Guiltine (new child, good leader as well), Thisbe.

Brownie can help as well, maybe use her instead of Thisbe.

If your front can’t survive, try swap some wood childs in the rear with some water supporter in the front... or add Mars or Dana as a tank in front instead of Midas.

Set your best def gear for the front, all child Slide settings (except Thanatos Tap, option for Chang’e and Werewolf: Slide and Tap or only slide)

Drive order:
    Navi, Werewolf, Sunbeach Mona
    Or
    Navi, Werewolf
    Or
    Navi, Werewolf, Sytry (survival option)

These are just examples, you can test what order will do better for you in the practice mode.

Edit: I forgot to add Pantheon in the team, so I put him instead of Leifang there... If you will have one more spot free, Leifang can help.

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Nov 18, 2020, 12:17 PM

Giltine is expected to has Attack Stance so she should be the third drive.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Nov 18, 2020, 12:20 PM

Ok, I didn’t know that... Tnx.

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Nov 19, 2020, 06:36 AM

Who would you recommend instead of Luin?

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Nov 19, 2020, 06:44 AM

If you have all other child that I wrote before, maybe Leifang to reduce the boss damage + reduce defence. Or Brownie for extra speed. Or what your team need most (a extra healer, or a tank or a extra attacker).

Something like that, I need to test the team my self, I don't know yet what child it will need. :)

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Nov 19, 2020, 06:51 AM

True.... I’ll leave that position as an option and test them out :) and look out for you WB post once it starts :P

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Nov 19, 2020, 06:55 AM

Tnx.. I will try to made it and post it asp. Will see. :)

• Botan LV.20 Dream Chaser Nov 18, 2020, 07:56 AM

If we got the same skills on GL, got this from RiceMine JP
    Anti heal buff?

• Botan LV.20 Dream Chaser Nov 18, 2020, 08:00 AM

And this :3

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Nov 18, 2020, 11:28 AM

Boss skills are usually different from their playable counterpart. Don't plan your team based on that.

• Kyle Philip Klukken LV.6 Nomad Nov 18, 2020, 09:27 AM

If she does have an ability based on how many buffs are on her then alure and buff steal will be super useful.

Home