Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy
May 4, 2021, 07:11 PM 1,811 read

Mircalla World Boss Guide

TIPS

Is it me, or does her torso seem too long to be curved like that and support that kind of... weight? *giggles EDIT: be advised this is based on JP Credit in the image https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyChildGlobal/comments/n4bieb/guide_for_worldboss_mircalla_credit_to_the_dc/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Mircalla World Boss Guide image 2

Comment 12

• Bondage Zero LV.21 JUST SEND IT May 4, 2021, 08:21 PM

Ty.

• OhNoBees LV.9 Nomad May 4, 2021, 09:48 PM

Thanks Chlobsy, Fayth, and Oxytocin for the boss guide. You rock!

Just a heads up. Laura doesn't have Double Edge Sword in global, they changed it to Battlecry (ATK+). Does that still make her weaker than Brilliant Aria? Anyone have an opinion on that?

Also her slide skill is called "DEF Buff Blast"... is that the same as Guard Buff Blast with a different name?

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard May 5, 2021, 02:02 AM

"Laura doesn't have Double Edge Sword in global, they changed it to Battlecry (ATK+). Does that still make her weaker than Brilliant Aria?"

Double Edge Sword is already granted by the new Saturn so they have to change Laura's tap or it'll become useless on the get go. ATK has greater effect on %slider like Laura and the new Aria so Battlecry is great for Laura.
    However, unignited Battlecry lasts only 16s which is enough for just one slide. To unlock Laura's full potential, you need to ignite until her Battlecry lasts 2 turns which is at ignition Lv.11 unless Global change it. This is quite costly.

--------

"her slide skill is called "DEF Buff Blast"... is that the same as Guard Buff Blast with a different name?"

No. Only buffs which directly reduce incoming dmg are considered DEF Buff. Most of them have "DEF" in their name such as Skill DEF+, Slide Skill DEF+, etc. Ice Shield is also considered a DEF Buff.

Most DEF Buffs are also Guard Buffs, but some Guard Buffs are not DEF Buffs:
    - DEF+ (really counterintuitive, I know)
    - Barrier
    - Immortality
    - Fortitude
    - Taunt
    - Debuff Taunt
    - Pain Adaptation
    - Max HP+

• Dante1993 LV.3 Lurker May 5, 2021, 03:55 AM

I'm not so sure about the Battlecry, Bathory got the boost for 2 turns already at lvl 2 ignition so maybe it will be the same for Laura

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard May 5, 2021, 02:28 PM

What I said is based on JP. That’s why I said “unless Global change it” and I hope they do.

• Dante1993 LV.3 Lurker May 5, 2021, 08:42 PM

True, i just thought comparing it with Bathory's Battlecry makes sense, since i don't play the jp version and understood it like she has the Double Edge Sword from the new Saturn there

• OhNoBees LV.9 Nomad May 5, 2021, 11:21 AM

Very helpful. Thanks Kharl!

• Kewin San LV.3 Lurker May 5, 2021, 08:13 PM

Thanks !

• Iwata2 LV.7 Nomad May 5, 2021, 03:14 AM

Thanks for information

• Chris P Bacon LV.6 Nomad May 5, 2021, 05:05 PM

Link to larger version?

• selldavid LV.21 S May 5, 2021, 06:56 PM

The World boss has Death Heal skill, try not to use Matt

• dr badunkachud LV.14 Chief May 7, 2021, 04:59 AM

If your having trouble surviving death heal try lan fei. If the boss never uses drive it’s a lot easier for Maat to keep up heals

Home