JohnTitor LV.8 Nomad
Jun 2, 2021, 10:11 AM 153 read

Hello dear Candidates!

TIPS

What is the best team (Childs) to complete the Event Dungeon Phantom Exorcist in the Hard Mode?   I'm newbie on Destiny Child Game so i'm still trying to found out the best teams to complete the game events..   My 'best team' is not even a good team but at least it's the most survival combination that i found..   Thanks for the Attention  

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Hello dear Candidates!  image 2

Comment 4

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Jun 2, 2021, 10:16 AM

Use Tanker Dana, Healer Maat, Healer shrink for Surviving Longer 3 ⭐

• JohnTitor LV.8 Nomad Jun 2, 2021, 01:02 PM

But don´t you have to select Wood Type Childs to complete this Event?

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Jun 2, 2021, 12:08 PM

Since you are a rather new player healing and defense boosts will come in pretty handy. Dana + healer as already mentioned will make things way easier for you.

You need some more damage though. Use an attacker like Light Mafdet or a poison / bleed debuffer if you have. Raffles could stay in for the Immortality. If you really wanna use Semele put her on tap-only. Luin is only slightly useful with a bunch of Wood units so you might wanna drop her once you have restructured.

• JohnTitor LV.8 Nomad Jun 2, 2021, 01:07 PM

Thanks a lot for the Tips! I have try to use some Water Type Attacker Childs instead using so many Supporters Childs but it mostly died fast.

I was trying to use a team centered on the Wood Boost Childs of this event but i don´t have too many 5 Star Childs to test on this..

Home