gamer239819229 LV.2 Lurker
Jun 6, 2021, 03:35 PM 219 read

Looking to min/max...

TIPS

Hi there, I've been playing fora bit. I figured it would be a good time to reach out to ask what I should do with my stockpile.   I need to trim my Childs, I think? (Sounds silly)   Also, to go back through all of my Child's, figure out what is best equipment. They just have gear that is on, for events and whatnot.   IS there a program out there, 3rd party perhaps? Or official? That I can run to fix up my items, like everything?    

Comment 3

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jun 6, 2021, 05:34 PM

I could imagine such points of minmaxing as:
    - don't use onyx on skills that aren't of much use (like, if a certain Child is always sliding in raids/world-bosses, leave the auto-attack and tap at lv. 1).
    - Never enhance obsolete soul carta, never enhance old-school equipment (weapons based below 720/360, respective armor and accessories)

But you won't get far with that. Nowadays it's either paddling in still waters enjoying the view (if the view is to your liking), or whip out your wallet to whale like there's no tomorrow.

Whoever says they're fine free-to-playing has likely been playing daily for months and years.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Jun 7, 2021, 07:18 AM

no idea what your stockpile is with no pics.

• JohnTitor LV.7 Nomad Jun 12, 2021, 07:19 AM

I recommend you spent some gold on Gold Summon banner, daily if you have enough gold, because you can always turn some new Childs into Onyx or use Night World-Exploration to enhanced Childs, completing daily missions (And get some extra-crystals in your Mailbox!)

Cause gold is easier to get playing daily missions and you can always be in a lucky day summoning a good 4 Star Childs or even a 5 Star Childs! Who knows whether is your luck day or not?

Before i understand how to play this game i did a lot of mistakes, burning good 5 Star Childs to get easy Onyx..

But thats the good part on play ftp game, you can always drop and start another game without any concerns!

Home