Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo!
Jun 20, 2021, 07:26 AM 1,076 read

Need help on ragna

TIPS

So I got a +6 Hildr and my slides are doing low damage, approximately 22,000. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Is ignition becoming a requirement to do well in these events now? Thanks for any help!

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Need help on ragna image 2
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Need help on ragna image 3
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Need help on ragna image 4
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Need help on ragna image 5
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Need help on ragna image 6
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Need help on ragna image 7
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Need help on ragna image 8

Comment 18

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jun 20, 2021, 07:57 AM

You are using Neptune as a leader... this is wrong. If you want to use Bride Hildr correctly, you need:

Use Bride Hildr as leader, swap Luna for something else as Light Semele or Light Mona or Newbie Mona. Use Bride Hildr drive as 3* one before fever.

Bride Hildr can use any atk/crt carta, but is better to use Mona carta (atk+hp + 12% final blow in raid) so that will increase the damage in fever time.

Lastly, obviously ignition help to deal more damage but you need to set up your team better first.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Jun 20, 2021, 09:30 AM

it's all about mastering MANUAL mode. why am I the only one mentioning this? 🤔🤔🤔

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jun 20, 2021, 12:21 PM

I’m playing full-auto ragna break, I’m doing it manual only if I want to try to get a better timing for top100 ragna rank.

• dr badunkachud LV.14 Chief Jun 20, 2021, 05:25 PM

I am using Luna since I didn’t pull for Semele. Luna can clear petrify. It’s not good but if you don’t have Semele probably the best choice.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jun 21, 2021, 09:45 PM

It makes sense now, I forgot about her tap skill. :)

• Biska LV.22 Epic Jun 20, 2021, 08:08 AM

Try this team if you have these childs. I hit average 3.5 - 4 mil dmg.

Drive order 1st Tisbe, 2nd Semele, 3rd Hildr.

Skill order - Semele S T
    Tisbe S T
    others are on S

And if you have the light attacker tap dmg carta is better. The new carta would boost your dmg with 1mil if you will to spend some crystals and got lucky for it

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jun 20, 2021, 08:33 AM

The most important change to your team.

3rd Drive skill must be Bridal Hildr.

EDIT: Gatsu has you.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Jun 20, 2021, 09:31 AM

Mr. Gatsu is a whale, take his advice 🤣😂🤣

• A little boy LV.4 Lurker Jun 20, 2021, 08:30 AM

You need to level up her tap since most of the damage is from fever. Fever damage depends on tap damage.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Jun 20, 2021, 07:39 AM

for best dmg use MANUAL *NOT AUTO*.

gears, craft abilities and ignition are all somewhat important/required to get higher dmg. team comp, drive order, uncaps & skill lvls in my opinion are slightly (.001 %) less important.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jun 20, 2021, 04:31 PM

Semele first ignition makes her anti-petrify arguably 50% more effective.

• Dj5 LV.25 Warrior Jun 21, 2021, 08:56 AM

You have more than 3M Onyx but you didn't max all of her skills ? T_T

• Butterfly LV.17 Sage Jun 21, 2021, 07:59 PM

Here's what I'm running. Can't seem to get past 3m damage.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jun 21, 2021, 09:51 PM

You could remove Saturn or Neptune and use Lupin or Pantheon to get crt rate and damage.. this could increase your score but probably to oneshot the boss you will need to play it manually and make sure to tap Semele before to start fever time, if you are lucky she will give protection from petrify to Hildr.

(Use Hildr drive as 3*)

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jun 23, 2021, 04:12 AM

Battle Kitty Neamhain.

You might have her. We had a chance to obtain her fully uncapped once. Use her driveskill 1st or 2nd.

Luna and Chang'e are cancelling out one another's speed buff, Luna is more important so swapping out Chang'e is better.

Radiant Mona. Whatever you have of her, see if it's worth it.

B. Hildr must be the final drive. And yes, it's a requirement to ignite the attacker to beat this raid. On a personal note I never ignited that one cause we use her as often as we get lunar eclipses.

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Jun 24, 2021, 08:11 AM

Wait when did we have the chance to get Kitty Neamhain +6??
    Also, I did a bunch of the changes recommended here and my damage went from 2 million to barely 3 million. Very disappointing how I got a +6 attacker and +6 Lupin and that is all I can do.

• Butterfly LV.17 Sage Jun 21, 2021, 07:49 PM

the Devs have Global confused with all the other versions, that's what's wrong.

• Dez Ravencraft LV.1 Mootie Jun 29, 2021, 01:13 PM

I need help,igniton for each one ? Please

Home