TwoFour LV.6 Nomad
Oct 5, 2021, 08:42 AM 291 read

Yet another Ignition Core advice request

TIPS

Hi everyone,   If you're not tired of doing it, I'd like to ask for your advice on how best to utilize my cores with respect to the Childs I'm looking to ignite.   In particular right now, I'm looking to ignite Thisbe. From what I understand, for PVE content there isn't a huge huge need to min/max too obsessively about the stats on the cores for Support characters like her so I'm pretty much looking at the PVP-style cores I have, which are the following...

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Yet another Ignition Core advice request image 2

I know there are some on there that are better than others in a vacuum, but I also want to be smart about planning ahead for future ignites for PVP characters, like Wood Sytry or Saturn or Myra and whatnot. If there's a core on there that would be great on Thisbe but would probably be even better saved for a PVP attacker or another character while Thisbe would be just as happy with the next best option, do please let me know. I'd also love to hear your thoughts on what extent of ignition level is highest value on her vs what is more luxury and can wait a little longer.   I appreciate all your help!

Comment 4

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Oct 5, 2021, 02:14 PM

Nr. 7 is a really good core. You might wanna use this or save it for a tank. Next best would be any ADef + HP + x core, then nr 1, then 6. Take into account that more atk will draw more attention to her.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Oct 5, 2021, 08:56 AM

From that list of cores, I think the n. 1, 7 and 6 (priority order better to “worse” for PvP) are the more useful for Thisbe (or any non-attackers childs). N. 1 should make her harder to kill, n. 2 give her more hp and good def/amp def amount (extra hp can be good in some situations), n. 3 add only amp atk compared to the others (amp agi isn’t useful in PvP). All other cores aren’t useful for her in PvP.

N. 4 could be a decent option for an attacker in PvP. So n. 2, 3 and 5 can be used as fodder.

• Sloppyhead LV.6 Nomad Oct 5, 2021, 09:02 PM

definitely 7 if you go pvp

• TwoFour LV.6 Nomad Oct 6, 2021, 04:23 AM

Thanks all for your help! I went with #7. If anyone has any more input or advice they want to throw in, I'd still love to learn more for the future.

Home