LinkR3 LV.3 Lurker
Jan 4, 2022, 04:03 PM 848 read

Mercury Ignition Core for WB

TIPS

Hi, I want to ignite mercury to get her skill for all world bosses. I have the following cores: Amp DEF, DEF, AGL Amp DEF, ATK, AGL Amp DEF, DEF, DEF   Which core should I use, or should I wait for another core and what do you recommend? Thanks!

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Mercury Ignition Core for WB image 2

Comment 5

• Tony Li LV.12 Chief Jan 4, 2022, 05:57 PM

she will only be used in WB. give her your trash cores. all you are doing is unlocking her ignition skills. As long as it's a amp def core, you can give it to her. at the worst case just put her in the back row during WB. you best amp def cores Are for pvp childs only. In general besides attackers for raid and WB, all other childs don't really need good cores as survival is usually pretty easy. all you need is good equipment

• ZSWBM LV.17 Sage Jan 4, 2022, 04:52 PM

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Jan 4, 2022, 05:43 PM

An amp def with 2x hp is the best core for non attackers (for PvP it depends from child to child), amp def with hp + def is a good alternative. A part from that if you don’t want to wait, your 3* core is the best that you have now.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jan 4, 2022, 11:42 PM

second above , if it igniting now and you have proper buffers defenders and healers /cleansers, I'd prob use the second one to tankify her but still boost her other stats as well

• IcyLin LV.21 Sharpshooter Jan 6, 2022, 03:13 AM

Amp Def+HP+ anything is good core for supports/debuffers who only used in pve(ragna/wb etc)
    Amp Def+HP+HP is best, but u'll better save it for a pvp debuffers/buffers.

Home