DIB Gaming LV.22 S
Aug 5, 2022, 06:10 PM 363 read

Updated and fixed error what's up DC KR players I made you a little something

TIPS

over on the International Discord server, the homie that was doing the translations with patch notes is no longer doing them. So I decided to run my hand at translating the skills for my fellow KR players. Hopefully, I did a good job and this helps out with any confusion. If there is anything you need help with please don't hesitate to ask.

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Updated and fixed error what's up DC KR players I made you a little something  image 16
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Updated and fixed error what's up DC KR players I made you a little something  image 17
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Updated and fixed error what's up DC KR players I made you a little something  image 18
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Updated and fixed error what's up DC KR players I made you a little something  image 19
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Updated and fixed error what's up DC KR players I made you a little something  image 20
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Updated and fixed error what's up DC KR players I made you a little something  image 21

Comment 3

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Aug 6, 2022, 10:15 AM

For anyone who only play Global, you can safely ignore information about KR skills. Global units have totally different skills from their KR counterparts.

For anyone who play KR. There’s an error in the translation.

• DIB Gaming LV.22 S Aug 6, 2022, 05:11 PM

thank you for your feedback I just straightened it out a bit ago

• DIB Gaming LV.22 S Aug 6, 2022, 02:39 PM

sorry again I didn't realize there was an error there yesterday morning but it's been updated.

Home