hema LV.5 Team Rocket
Mar 27, 2019, 11:09 AM 1,349 read

Leda+5 vs Syrinx+2

TIPS

Who do you guys think is better?   In the case of PVE, and in the case of PVP. a couple of people said Syrinx is much better, but I feel Leda heals better. I auto most of the time btw and usually have Leda as the leader. What do you guys think? I am also planning to put the even in place of Elysion when she is ready, and considering putting Olga when he is ready in place of Frey

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Leda+5 vs Syrinx+2 image 2

Comment 6

• ShoryuKEN LV.3 Lurker Mar 27, 2019, 01:35 PM

Syrinx is better because of her Fortitude buff rather than her heal. She's only an OK healer, but with fortitude, if timed well, you can render damage from an enemy drive skill obsolete altogether.

• Fanatic Comics LV.6 Nomad Mar 27, 2019, 02:12 PM

People who don't have Syrinx is easy pickings with a Mafdet.

• NO NAME verified Mar 27, 2019, 02:34 PM

Syrinx is kinda ok for PVE, being the exception on lab where you want to minimize the crazy damage from Krampus' drive. Leda is good on all modes but on PVP Syrinx is goddess. Leda is still good for PVP, some people use her, but being able to completely negate the damage from a drive skill on some toons is priceless.

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Mar 28, 2019, 01:44 AM

Oh good debate, does leda+5 out heal syrinx+2? Imo I'd use a leda+5 for pve (upcoming wb's) and syrinx+2 for pvp and relab (fortidude before enemy drive)

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Mar 28, 2019, 01:47 AM

PvE: Leda
    PvP: Syrinx, Leda if using 2 healers

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Mar 28, 2019, 02:20 AM

Pvp : syrinx
    Pve : leda

I think ur future team is good, i mean standard just like ppl use this team for pvp

Home