IGNITION System & Hephaestus's Forge GuideGUIDE
We are informing you about the IGNITION system and Hephaestus' Forge that will be added after the Dec. 3 update. ■IGNITION system■ - From this update, a new IGNITION system to grow Childs is added. - Ignition is a way to grow your Childs beyond the limits. - Childs can grow their status and skills to a higher level through ignition and acquire amplified status. - Ignition Cores required for Ignition can be crafted by consuming core materials and Childs in Hephaestus' Forge in the Night World. ▶ What is Hephaestus' Forge?
Blacksmith Demon Hephaestus succeeded in creating an Ignition Core that strengthens the Childs by studying the reincarnation, a unique system of exorcists. It was thanks to the devil Loki stealing the Kabbalah document, the secret of the exorcists, and the revival flower hidden by the Demon Willow Doryeong and handing them over to Hephaestus. In order to make the Ignition Core, you need to put the core materials and Childs into the furnace. When the completed core is mounted on a Child, the Qliphoth Tree inside the Child awakens, thereby unlocking a higher level of abilities. ■Hephaestus' Forge■ Hephaestus' Forge has been added to the Night World. * You can enter the Night World from user level 7.
You can craft Ignition Cores in Hephaestus' Forge. If you equip the created Ignition Core to a Child who meets the necessary conditions, you can proceed with the Ignition. For Hephaestus' Forge, please refer to the in-game tutorial. ■How to make Ignition Core■ - Tap Ignition Core Creation.
- You can create 4 types of Ignition Cores through Ignition Core Creation. - There are 4 types of Ignition Cores: Amplified ATK, Amplified DEF, Amplified AGL, and Amplified CRIT.
- When making Ignition Cores, you need 99 core materials of each type, a 5★ Child, and 150,000 gold. ※ Evolution and experience material Childs cannot be used as ignition materials. ※ A Child’s type does not matter when creating a core. ※ The Child used as a material gets diminished and cannot be restored.
- If the number of core materials is less than 99, the core material can be purchased through the material purchase button as shown in the image below. - 50 crystals per core are required to purchase core materials.
-Three stats are given to Ignition Core at the moment of creation. -The first stat is fixed with Amplified ATK, Amplified DEF, Amplified AGL, and Amplified CRIT depending on the type of core. - For the second and third, stats other than the first stat are given according to the probability. e.g) In case of creating Amplified ATK Ignition Core: The first stat is given Amplified ATK, and the second and third stats excluding amplified attack power are also given randomly.
※ For more details, please check the Ignition Core Production Status Probability below. - You can check the created Ignition Cores in the Ignition Storage and Item Inventory. 1) Ignition Storage
2) Item Inventory
Ignition cores and core materials can be sold in Child inventory. - The selling price of Ignition Core is 7 Blood Gems. - The selling price of the Core Material is 1,000 gold. ■How to Install Ignition Core■ -The Ignition Core can only be installed for 6★, Lv 60, and 100% awakened Childs. - Ignition Menu will be added to Childs eligible for ignition.
- Ignition Cores can be installed in the Ignition section in the image above and in the Hephaestus’s Forge in the Night World. -As shown in the image below, if you attach the core to the first Qlippah, the Qliphoth will be unlocked.
- Check the Ignition Core and click the Install Core button.
- Equip with the Ignition Core to unlock Qliphoth. ※ Used Ignition Cores cannot be returned.
- As shown in the image below, the Child's Qliphoth is released, and the level and amplification stats increase.
- When you unlock Qliphoth, you can activate Qlippah as shown below.
- The core stats of Qliphoth is determined by the Ignition Core installed on the first Qlippah. - The core stats in the image below varies depending on the Ignition Core. e.g.) The stats according to the core installed in the first Qlippah are amplified ATK, HP, CRT
Tap on the lock mark to activate Qlippah in sequence.
- The materials required to activate the Qlippah differ depending on the base stars. - A Child used as a material must have the same or higher base stars than the target Child and must have the same type. - No. of required Onyx is applied differentially for each Qlippah stage. - Ignition level can be reached from 1 to 12. - Details of growth can be checked by clicking each Qlippah as shown in the image below.
- In the case of skill enhancement, click the skill up icon as shown in the image below to check the change in skill. ※ Changes in skill are different for each child, so please check in-game.
- As shown in the image below, Qliphoth is divided into a stem located in the center and branches on both sides.
- The Qlippahs of the Qliphoth stem enhances amplified stats and skills, and the Child's star color changes accordingly. - The amplified stats you get is determined by the Ignition Core installed on the 1st Qlippah. - Skills to be enhanced are fixed for each Child.
- The Qlippahs of the Qliphoth Branch increases the 2nd and 3rd stats of the Ignition Core installed on the 1st Qlippah. - The acquired stats is determined by the Ignition Core installed on the 1st Qlippah equipped. ■ How to Replace the Ignition Core - The 1st Ignition Core can be replaced in the Hephaestus’ Forge in the Night World.
- Even if the core is replaced, the opened Qlippah is maintained, and the growth value of the changed core is immediately reflected as much as the ignition level. - If the core is replaced, the core that was previously equipped will be destroyed and cannot be returned.
■Stats Probability given when making Ignition Core■
- Ignition Core material acquisition routes: Ragna Break Slayers Rank Reward, Devil Pass, Lanfei Shop product, Mona's Emergency Support, etc. ※ Ignition Core material acquisition routes may be changed in the future and will be announced through a notice upon change.