DestinyChild LV.24 GameManager
Jul 25, 2019, 06:02 PM 4,127 read

Stamina Party

PAST NEWS

Stamina is essential in battle. Login and charge your Stamina on this weekend!   [Event Detail] Start Date: July 26th, 2019 (UTC+0) End Date: July 28th, 2019 (UTC+0)   [Reward] -300 Stamina every day during the event!   Do not miss it!

Comment 7

• MAD_MAX LV.17 Sage Jul 28, 2019, 03:43 AM

300 stamina. Enough for 3 junk items in narrative, on the grid of misery and disappointment.

1* water evo material x3 -- because anybody needs this. Essentially 60 gold for 300 stamina. YAY.

That's why I'm playing another game all day instead now.

30 stamina is too much to make this event worth it beyond the dailies.

The stack height on the bottom row of the grid is too high. 15 for each. That's at least 5 too high.

It's very disheartening to fight through this at the highest difficulty with the 70% bonus for having Astraea and Agamemnon, and spend 300 stamina for three 1*-2* items.

I've almost never gotten the main reward without having to clear the entire grid.

Also there's never anything good on the grids. I saw someone with a stack of A-rank accessories, and wow, I wish that was me ... why does it have to be all or nothing?

Excuse my disrespect but I'm losing interest.

• senselocke LV.5 Lurker Jul 28, 2019, 01:33 AM

Ok. so that's enough to cover the 8x 30 stamina plays to earn dailies. And two whole extra. wow. Coupled with "lucky box" instead of guaranteed 1x Astraea, and Agamemnon even harder to get, this is a worrisome trend.

Four-digit Stamina gifts I could be excited for. Not this.

• WoodyJohnsonJ LV.12 Chief Jul 26, 2019, 12:34 PM

Where’s our bari raid rewards??? You guys forget it?

• DestinyChild LV.24 GameManager Jul 26, 2019, 02:53 PM

Rank & Slayer Rank rewards will be sent on next maintenance :)

• Blasters LV.9 Nomad Jul 28, 2019, 12:13 AM

Why does it take so long to process ragna rewards when you have just shown us that you can process world boss daily rewards in one hour and world boss season rewards in one day?

• Lungs LV.19 Insomniac Jul 28, 2019, 11:35 PM

Actually the most reasonable response in this thread

• NO NAME verified Jul 28, 2019, 05:32 PM

Thank you. Less is better than nothing 😊

Off: When will you post the patch notes? We are already very excited.

Home