CM Alt LV.25 GameManager
Jan 22, 2020, 01:55 PM 31,559 read

[EVENT] Design your own Child in your mind

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] Design your own Child in your mind image 7
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] Design your own Child in your mind image 10

Hello, dear Candidates! This is DC DEVs!   You all know that Childs are born from very strong emotion or desire within the pactmaker, right?   Do you ever wonder what kind of Child would be born from you?   Will you share with us your ideas?       [Event Detail]   - Design your own Child based on the desire within you and post it on moot.   - Please do not include any kind of discriminating, political, or unpleasant ideas in your concept.   - Any posts that do not follow the format or do not include the account ID will not count.   Ex)   User Account ID : a1b2c3d4e5   [Name] : Aergia   [Type / Position] : Dark / Debuffer   [Background]   A Child born from a man who almost died from overworking. Her laziness is beyond imagination and can't even bothered to eat or breathe. Due to her laziness, she was named after Aergia, the Greek goddess of sloth   [Event Periods]   Jan. 22, - Jan. 30.   ※ Rewards will be provided on Feb. 3           100,000 Onyx to all participants  

Comment 885

• Tsus LV.5 Lurker Jan 23, 2020, 05:03 PM

User Account ID: bqgi9mfxrsku

[Name] : Hypnos

[Type / Position] : Light / Supporter

[Background]

A child born from an overworked man who ended up in the hospital the day of his important presentation and was fired. With out a job or worry, they’re only wish is now to sleep.

[Attacks (just for fun]

Light Attack:
    Deals 286 auto attack damage to target.

Well Rested:
    Heal Amount 32% for all allies and remove 2 buffs

Sandman:

Deal 2834 damage, Slide Skill cool down -4, remove buff all allies (priority lowest health)

Goodnight Moon:
    Deal 3457 damage, Skill gauge charge -27%, 37% chance to cast Sleep (freeze enemy slide gauge for 2 turns)

Leader Skill:
    Def -15% for Dark type enemies (world bosses only Atk 5% all allies)

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jan 26, 2020, 10:50 AM

Hypnos is a name of an existing Child (3-star fire supporter).

• Tsus LV.5 Lurker Jan 26, 2020, 11:40 AM

We have 2 Eves...so porque no los dos?

• This review has been deleted.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jan 26, 2020, 04:29 AM

Eshu is already a Child in game, see the House of Reincarnation.

• Nonchalant LV.2 Lurker Jan 28, 2020, 04:19 AM

Oh right, heh I suppose after going through so many you tend to forget all the names already taken.
    Well if that’s the case I did actually have a few names on the side in case someone else happen to take it :p

Names include but are limited too:

Olorun: Another Diety ñame depicted as the son of the sky god tasked with creating the world but failed to do so, so instead created the humans who inhabit it. Also from African Mythology

Adroa: The literal personification of both good and evil split. Deriving from African Mythology.

King: Being a direct homage to the name Malik in the sense of having both substantial pride in ones abilities while also capable to remain reserved despite the situation.

These 3 are the best ones I believe that would best suit my child’s personality so to speak but personally speaking using the name King would be the ultimate choice in that it not only serves the somewhat self centered attitude of the pactmaker it also brings fourth a strong sense of aura or pride so to speak that comes along with the name.

Reason why I say this is traditionally, families who tend to name their child “Malik” is always their first born son so of course there’s some sense of pride and responsibility that comes along with it.

• Nonchalant LV.2 Lurker Jan 28, 2020, 04:20 AM

Oh right, thanks for catching me on that small error Kara

• Nonchalant LV.2 Lurker Jan 28, 2020, 04:28 AM

Well darn I can’t edit the original due to a character limit. Hmmm I wonder if I’ll be able to make another one and still abide by the rules.

Uhhh if you’re reading this just uh ignore this thread cause ima make another one with not only a name change but is also easier to read.

• Nonchalant LV.2 Lurker Jan 28, 2020, 04:54 AM

Ok so uhhhh ima delete this since there’s really no need for this anymore

• ✨MohaCherrouq✨ LV.23 Gameboy Jan 24, 2020, 11:51 PM

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

User Account ID : bxm7791wxaxd

[Name] : Cristy

[Type/Position] : Wood / Defender

[Background]

A child who was born to a young woman who works as a forest keeper [x] for love of nature is because of the malice of humans against the forest with the power of pretending to the throne the child Cristy will protect the nature is master.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A drawing that I made of my own imagination badly made my it well
    👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

The Soul Reaper - Christy ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jan 26, 2020, 03:55 AM

Reminds a bit of Cyan Rose Eve skin. Coloring might help with that though.

• ✨MohaCherrouq✨ LV.23 Gameboy Jan 28, 2020, 01:04 AM

thank you for the support and I took your idea into account so I decided to color my Child

• RenTwoFive LV.2 Lurker Jan 24, 2020, 11:56 PM

User Account ID : bufkcuxv2vgt

[Name] : Mina Liv

[Type / Position] : Dark / Attacker

[Background]
    Liv was a result of human experimentation, She used to be a happy and cheerful girl but the experimentation took those emotions away.
    She has two forms
    Her regular form is just her with grey hair and she's emotionless and her second form is when her hair changes (Just like in the picture above). In this form she's ready to fight and kill anyone that challenges her.
    After the experimenting she lost a lot of trust towards people and she still has yet to trust anyone. Another thing, she has a second personality living within her, Her name is Mina (That's why her name is Mina Liv). Mina is the reason for her second form. It's always so hard for Liv to control Mina and mentally she can be unstable. One day she'll find a person who she can truly trust and won't hurt her...

(This picture is a commission of my OC)

• Pavel Jocsan Matías LV.2 Lurker Jan 25, 2020, 10:19 PM

user ID: bzkaokfgkpl8

[Name] Quetzally

[type/position] : fire/Attacker

Mona se encuentra en el supermercado a un hombre diferente, de piel morena sonrisa amable y ojos tristes que viaja con una niña pequeña, es un estranjero.

Mona se acerca a él por mera curiosidad sobre la razón de su mirada triste y ella termina llevándolo a su maestro para pactar.

la historia es la siguiente, el hombre viene de tierras lejanas donde las pirámides se lleguen entre la vegetación de la selva y ciudades grises pero se enamoró de una arqueologa de (la ciudad donde ocurre la historia) que se encontraba visitando el templo de un Dios Azteca Quetzalcoatl. Fue amor a primera vista y él la siguió de regreso al país de ella. Se casaron tuvieron una niña a la que llamaron Quetzally por la gran coincidencia del lugar donde se conocieron y vivieron felices un tiempo, hasta que una extraña enfermedad le arrebató a su esposa. Ahora cuida sólo de la niña su único deseo es criar a su niña como una mujer fuerte, Valerosa y con una gran pasión por la vida.

cómo habilidad me encantaría que intercambiara un buff enemigo por un debuf aliado

y una habilidad que aumente la agilidad de todo el equipo
    (la imagen es de Quetzalcoatl de Fate grande perder pero solo como referencia).
    p.D
    mil gracias me encanta el juego

• ꧁✞Magenta|atnegaMঔৣ꧂ LV.4 Lurker Jan 26, 2020, 07:38 PM

Beautifull draw, i like it

• Pavel Jocsan Matías LV.2 Lurker Jan 27, 2020, 11:31 AM

thx a lot

• KacHerRay LV.3 Champion Jan 26, 2020, 05:22 PM

BestUser Account ID : bqbztolbbddc

[Name] : Amanda

[Type / Position] : Drak / Support

[Background]
    She is a seer Of the demon world.
    She always helps master free often.
    White glass ball Predict the future And luck.
    Black glass ball Predict the past And ominous.
    She is kind master and Like idea Life style Different From devils general.
    She often secretly looks at the Master Regularly.
    "Can I predict the horoscope? Maybe seeing something good. But must pay as a spirit. HI HI."

• SirJhaysie LV.3 Lurker Jan 26, 2020, 08:54 PM

User Account ID : bucftq0lpepi

[Name] : Prideful Disry

[Type / Position] : Fire/Attacker

[Background]

A Child born from a girl named Desiree who is very conscious of her large birth marks in her body. People often tease her with how she looks and sometime disgust her. Desiree tried to hide herself from the world. She also tried to cover her whole body with bandages but this are still not enough for the people around her to stop badmouthing her.

The time came when she had enough. "I don't want this. It's not my fault i was born like this. I want to end this nightmare" Desiree said. She stops below the traffic light and waits for a running car to hit her. Master who is walking nearby saw her about to hit by a car and immediately saved her. Desiree burst to tears when Master is trying to talk things out. When things calmed down, Master convinced the girl to form a pact. The child created from the pact was beautiful and prideful like a dragon. He named the child Disry after the girl who she came from.

-Original illustration by yours truly

• Luqueteiro LV.4 Hunter Jan 27, 2020, 06:06 AM

User account ID: brld9zhw0ahs
    Name: Aedos
    Type/Position: Fire/Debuffer
    Background:

A child born out of the shame of a man for having been caught in a moment of privacy and he wished to erase that moment forever.
    Its name, Aedos, comes from the personification of shame, humility and modesty.

• Pandapoo5000 LV.1 Mootie Jan 28, 2020, 05:14 AM

User Account ID : bz1tdvj7ix2h

[Name] : (Mystic/Luxury) Oshun

[Type / Position] : Water / Supporter 

[Background]  

A Child born from a woman who thought herself to be extremely hideous in every way. Body too bulky to be called feminine, voice too deep to sing sweetly, and face too chubby and childlike to be mature. Oshun's pacemaker hated being ridiculed, ultimately deciding on giving up on love and good looks. That is until Master and Mona stepped in and made a pact with her. Thus Oshun was born, a symbol of beauty, femininity, and love for all and herself. Named after the Yoruba orisha (goddess) of the Osun River.

Art is not by me, but by a close friend.
    Follow her on :
    IG @illuminatedflower
    Twitter @halfhumanshadow

• BK LV.10 Shadow Jan 28, 2020, 07:59 AM

User Account ID: bqbs46npyy5v

[Name] : Iussis

[Type/Position]: Light / Debuffer

[Background]:
    Iussis was a child born from an anxious girl who hated herself for not making anything right, so one day she heard a rumor that by making a pact with a demon, it could make her problems go away, so she found Master and begged for him to remove her anxiety and so he did, even till this day Iussis pactmaker still has anxious attacks but not like before, and has been making the right choices even with a bit of fear.
    The eyes Iussis has is the fear of her pactmaker, but she isn’t anxious at all, she uses her eyes as an advantage to make the others fear her and give them anxious attacks, so much for making her wish “come true” .

• donpopotamo LV.1 Mootie Jan 28, 2020, 02:38 PM

User Account ID: bzqvl1ym74cy
    [Name] : Nergal
    [Type / Position] : Fire/Debuffer
    [Background] :
    An enraged young pyromaniac child born from a man who worked as a fireman and deep inside desired to be the one starting the fires.

He makes a pact with Master to be able to set on fire every other archfiend candidate.

The child always wants to start fires and each color of his flames casts a different debuff on his opponents.

His name is Nergal, based on the sumerian god of war, desease, the destructive sun and the summer solstice that brings destruction, high summer being the dead season in the Mesopotamian annual cycle.

• Varadun LV.1 Mootie Jan 29, 2020, 07:59 AM

User Account ID : bywres8ylcvs

[Name] : Metztli (or Metzi)

[Type / Position] : Dark / Healer

[Background]
    Named after Metztli, the Aztec Goddess of the moon, night, and farmers.

Child was born from a farmers daughter who looked out at the city lights at night and wished she could live a care free, she wanted to live the glamours night-life of a model or movie star and forget about her simple roots, family, and responsability.

She forms a pact with "master" who takes her to the city and the child born is just as fabulous as she imagined herself being even though the trip was actually pretty boring.

• LolitaPlus LV.3 Lurker Jan 22, 2020, 02:09 PM

User Account ID : bs2crvru903u

[Name] : Aergia

[Type / Position] : Dark / Debuffer

[Background]

A Child born from a man who almost died from overworking.
    Her laziness is beyond imagination and can't even bothered to eat or breathe.
    Due to her laziness, she was named after Aergia, the Greek goddess of sloth

• Tsuyomi LV.22 Outlaw Jan 22, 2020, 02:23 PM

Copy Pasta?

• Epona is hot LV.8 Nomad Jan 22, 2020, 02:35 PM

Lolz wtf..might as well post a screenshot of it lolz..

• CM Alt LV.25 GameManager Jan 22, 2020, 02:54 PM

Dear LolitaPlus, you cannot Copy and Paste the example from the Event Post to participate in the event. We look forward to your creativity!

• Nerea LV.2 Lurker Jan 23, 2020, 07:48 PM

hello. I wanted to ask if there has to be a design to the character or is it not necessarily needed? And will all the people who have applied for this get their character or are only the most interesting ones chosen?

• Epona is hot LV.8 Nomad Jan 23, 2020, 09:09 PM

It just write idea like whats their personality and what was the reason(like history) for the pactmaker to make pact with master.

Just follow the example but dont copy paste example as own idea.

• Nerea LV.2 Lurker Jan 23, 2020, 09:12 PM

thank you.

• gamer365957401 LV.1 Mootie Jan 22, 2020, 02:45 PM

User Account ID : bqkixlpmrk6t

[Name] : Kana

[Type / Position] : Light / Support

[Background]

A Child that is a 1000 year old dragon loli.

• Wafflah LV.1 Mootie Jan 22, 2020, 03:36 PM

User Account ID : bzf0gjwtful2

[Name] : Whale

[Type / Position] : Dark / Debuffer

[Background]

A Child born from a man who spent all his money gambling.
    His greed and addiction in obtaining new waifus led to his demise.
    He was named after the slang that his friends used to call him.

Home